You should have a cabin out in the woods with deer, bear, bore, & wolf mounts around, Kinda like a hunting theme. & i also like the above coment. Have a built in car mod in your garages so you can customize your cars before you hit the road in any house you own & be able to hold a good amount of cars.

I always use the manual saves in GTA, at the safehouses. As for GTAIV, Just turn autosave off. Thats what I did and I kept a few different ave files so If I really wanted to go back to a mission or point in the game to re-play it, I could have. Im sure both manual and auto saves will be in V. Autosaves shouldn't be enough to kill a game for you, just turn them off.

Yep, always turn it off. I always have key saves.

I remember telling Psy that 2 calls had to be accepted for those missions/sequences

to be completed. Elizabeta's Snow Storm call for Final Interview, and Brucie's call after

the Smackdown mission for the Steve collection. A bit glitchy but by no means a game ender.

Mostly n00bs and kids tripped over those. They learn here. :)

Anyone else want an underwater freaking strip club as a safehouse?! That would be some classic Rockstar shit right there! All jokes aside, some form of underwater safehouse would be awesome. Maybe some old underwater science lab?

sort of like Rivet City in Fallout 3? I know there was another entrance to the lab but initially you had to get in through the wonderful irradiated water.

Anyone else want an underwater freaking strip club as a safehouse?! That would be some classic Rockstar shit right there! All jokes aside, some form of underwater safehouse would be awesome. Maybe some old underwater science lab?

sort of like Rivet City in Fallout 3? I know there was another entrance to the lab but initially you had to get in through the wonderful irradiated water.

Not really, I always picked the lock.

Wasn't until my last few FO3 games I swam through the broken bow.

• Like 1

Penthouses in downtown, beach homes in santa monica, run down single family home in compton, mansions in the hollywood hills area.

Depending on the size of the safehouse, it would vary of how many cars u could store in a garage in each home.

You could customize cribs like u could do in saints row but way better styles and many u could choose from

Well how about a customizable safehouse. At the end of a mission, you get to not only choose the house, but the type location and style. Then decorate it.

House type:

Log cabin

Modern

Penthouse

Suburban

Bunker

Yacht

Motorhome

Size:

Small

Medium

Large

Mansion/ Mega yacht/ Coach

Style:

Shitty

Classy

Survivalist

Ultramodern

Los Santos

Suburbs

Rockford Hills

Mt. Josiah

Mt.Chilliad

Blaine County

Grapeseed

Private Island

Beach

Yacht spawn point

Customization:

Flooring (each room)

Walls (each room)

Furniture (each room)

Entertainment (each room )

Parking

Well how about a customizable safehouse. At the end of a mission, you get to not only choose the house, but the type location and style. Then decorate it.

House type:

Log cabin

Modern

Penthouse

Suburban

Bunker

Yacht

Motorhome

Size:

Small

Medium

Large

Mansion/ Mega yacht/ Coach

Style:

Shitty

Classy

Survivalist

Ultramodern

Los Santos

Suburbs

Rockford Hills

Mt. Josiah

Mt.Chilliad

Blaine County

Grapeseed

Private Island

Beach

Yacht spawn point

Customization:

Flooring (each room)

Walls (each room)

Furniture (each room)

Entertainment (each room )

Parking

I like the ideas but I doubt they'll be in.. Doesn't seem like something Rockstar would spend a lot of time on, but ya never know.. I'm just happy that we're gonna be able to buy more houses.. I loved GTA IV but you had all that money at the end and your still staying in a shitty little studio apartment.. I found it quite ironic when I'd have on my best suit, laying on a piss-stained mattress.. At least we'll have some choice as to where we get to hideout :) Also kind of a dumb thought but I was wondering if we'll be able to kinda tour the house/property before you buy it or is it just gonna be a purchasable house there and you buy it or you don't.. What do you guys think...?

Not gonna happen in this game but what about a real estate market? Certain buildings are locked until you have enough money to buy it and maybe some other conditions apply. Ie. perhaps the real estate agent only sells mansions to people of a certain reputation. You wouldn't be able to just go and buy every building available unless you had amassed a shitload of money and sometimes you'd need to sell other properties to buy a new one. You also wouldn't be able to enter any buildings you didn't own.

Really, man. They weird me out. It's like the messages have some cryptic meaning used to activate a sleeper cell somewhere. Not cool, man.

Really, man. They weird me out. It's like the messages have some cryptic meaning used to activate a sleeper cell somewhere. Not cool, man.

Hey guys i feel funny, and i have so much rage against Woody Harilson. Dammit squirrel fucker WHO DO YOU WORK FOOOOR?

gameplay-1-real-estate-is-where-the-money-is.jpg

Well I think I may have been right about being able to view our purchasable properties before we buy them.. :)

looking really awesome. I just hope that it takes a lot of time and effort to get those 250.000 bucks. It has to be something to be proud of!

• Like 1

Yeah, can't beat the realism of stepping into a two-dimensional outline of a house and watching $40,000 being deducted from your bank account, while a funky beat plays from thin air.

• Like 3

gameplay-1-real-estate-is-where-the-money-is.jpg

Well I think I may have been right about being able to view our purchasable properties before we buy them.. :)

Hopefully we can customize the properties we buy, like renovating the interior to suit our own personal tastes. And maybe buying different furniture to decorate your place, like for instance; bigger TV's/ Home Cinema's, indoor Jacuzzi's/ Spa's, different Artworks/ Paintings, Hidden Armouries full of weapons, a Big Safe in your bedroom, Bigger Garages, Stripper Poles, Fish Tanks/ Shark Tanks etc...

^ Then that would be real nice to see... Modifying the safehouse/property to your choice will be awesome!