sillkent

Rockstar also confirmed planes today

Guest Marney-1

What am I wrong about?

That they didn't confirm planes like it right there you trying to break it down to much

They confirmed planes are returning but stopped short of confirming you will be able to fly them. Everyone in the world, including myself, are confident we'll be able to fly them.

What am I wrong about?

That they didn't confirm planes like it right there you trying to break it down to much

They confirmed planes are returning but stopped short of confirming you will be able to fly them. Everyone in the world, including myself, are confident we'll be able to fly them.

No by saying the return they mean the fly able planes from San Andreas are coming back not oh we put planes in the but you can't fly them on this big as map 5x bigger than liberty city

Guest Marney-1

What am I wrong about?

No by saying the return they mean the fly able planes from San Andreas are coming back not oh we put planes in the but you can't fly them on this big as map 5x bigger than liberty city

Stop posting the same shit over and over again. Read what Rockstar said and take it as that instead of making things up.

What am I wrong about?

Stop posting the same shit over and over again. Read what Rockstar said and take it as that instead of making things up.

what am I making up. When the game comes out and your flying planes then what

Guest Marney-1

What am I wrong about?

We don't know how big the map will be compared to Liberty City. We know next to nothing about it.

What am I wrong about?

We don't know how big the map will be compared to Liberty City. We know next to nothing about it.

Kid read up this been said all of this only thing you know is the trailer and 2 new screen shots . They haven't released the map but they have said it 5 times bigger than liberty city and the most ambitious Rockstar game to date

Okay,

• Marney is probably twice your age
  • Rockstar NEVER said that the map is any number times anything. They only said the game was large, Dan Houser only said the map is "big".
  • We know airplanes are in the game
  • Rockstar NEVER confirmed we can fly them
  • Everyone appears to be in agreement that we will be able to
  • There's no reason for this topic
  • This topic is getting derailed anyway
  • /locked