I'm not anticipating Mexico, but it certainly wouldn't surprise me. In a city based on LA, anything drug-related in the game is going to tie into Mexican cartels. That doesn't mean that we'll see Mexico or that we should expect to see it, but it's plausible.

oh :(

There there, it's alright. *Pats back*

I'm sure there are plenty of noobs who are too focused on "ZOMG NEW SCREENSHOTS" to look in other topics, so to them, this info came from you first.

• Like 1

@Dup: That second pic is clouds under the plane's body, not mountains. In the third pic you pointed to the same exact area and labeled it right. :P

And since I have to catch up, the park with the pond is close to the Vinewood sign (if the camera made a right turn). We are basically looking towards the ocean way beyond the downtown skyscrapers. The golf course is on the opposite side of downtown towards the right. edit: You can actually see the observatory. From the guy's back (black shirt), move up to the pink trees. In between them is the observatory sticking up.

@Marney: The pointy building next to the figure 8 is Beverly Hills City Hall as pointed out on the landmark page. The figure 8 is a part of the city hall complex:

post-3-0-95496200-1342150381.jpg

@QD: Suck it.

Guest Marney-1

bhcityhall.jpg

Beverly Hills City Hall includes that figure 8 structure?

Also, we could do with a real life view of the that helicopter pic, same height and angle of the buildings. Anyone work for NASA?

Guest Marney-1

Good work Buzz.

Watch this in HD while humming Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake, some good angles at fairly low altitude.

Also, Echo Park.

Edited by Marney-1

@ your city hall question, you can see the pedestrian bridge in real life and the screenshot linking the tower to the figure 8 areas.

shit, I've been gone all day and you fucks ain't found anything. Half hour and I've put together all this shit (although I had a great advantage with the map approximation). :P

saw that a while ago, they also said that echo park was some gang turf, or a place that was safe to visit... umm, i am not feeling it in that picture... and i am having a hard time finding evidence of that... the houses look kinda like government housing, but those white guys throw it all off...

ehh maybe not, i am drunk... that is why i haven't been looking closely at them... i worked all day, and now i am chillin' keeping busy drinking and hanging out...

I felt like doing some topography :P

Mountains.

landscapearoundls02.jpg

I don't quite get this picture.

there's only one mountain line in this picture, about the 1/4th of the right.

everything else looks more like the upper edge of evening fog/smog to me, look around the setting sun, it has too faded edges.

also it wouldn't make sense in a geographical perspective as the plane flies east to west over Los Santos and as it represents LA, there's supposed to be water.

Guest Marney-1

Hi there. I have a doubt about 1st picture, that police trafic helicopter with camera, is that a new model?

It's one Rockstar designed themselves.

Really why do people doubt a picture that was on their own fucking newswire for the past 24 hours. If it was fake it would have been removed by now.

Guest Marney-1

Really why do people doubt a picture that was on their own fucking newswire for the past 24 hours. If it was fake it would have been removed by now.

If they were fake they wouldn't have appeared on the Newswire. The people still questioning the authenticity of them are probably the same ones who believe the crap fakes.

If they were fake they wouldn't have appeared on the Newswire. The people still questioning the authenticity of them are probably the same ones who believe the crap fakes.

This kid beleives none of that unless it's on Social Club News. I tried explaining Social Club usually has to do with multiplayer news only since Social Club is for that purpose but he said that all GTA V news is on there. I said that since the only other things about GTA V confirmed were the trailer and crews, and crews was the only thing on Social Club news, the trailer must be fake too.

He just shut up lol

Guest Marney-1

why are the streets so empty in the helicopter pic ?

Because the game isn't finished yet?

That article is complete bullshit gta 5 going to suck because bigger maps,better driving and a sillier storyline that some of the reason why the game going be great

Guest Marney-1

That article is complete bullshit gta 5 going to suck because bigger maps,better driving and a sillier storyline that some of the reason why the game going be great

Which article are you talking about?

• Like 1

Which article are you talking about?

it's a post that said 10 reasons gta5 will suck and it had the link to the website and it was saying that a bigger map and plane will be bad for gta