Perhaps when you go to prison they could have a short and simple clip of you sat in prison, reviewing the crime(s) you've committed, just like in RDR. When you got out of prison in GTA IV it was annoying how you lost your weapons, I think for V they should just give back your weapons or at least allow you to buy them back (I know it's unrealistic but I don't give a fuck, deal with it).

Perhaps when you go to prison they could have a short and simple clip of you sat in prison, reviewing the crime(s) you've committed, just like in RDR. When you got out of prison in GTA IV it was annoying how you lost your weapons, I think for V they should just give back your weapons or at least allow you to buy them back (I know it's unrealistic but I don't give a fuck, deal with it).

Keeping your weapons in IV is easy; don't get busted. Go to the hospital, keep your weapons. Go to jail, you deserve to lose them.

Keeping your weapons in IV is easy; don't get busted. Go to the hospital, keep your weapons. Go to jail, you deserve to lose them.

Several times I've been sat in 'my' car at the traffic lights abiding the laws of the road like a good person, with a wanted level that I hadn't even realised I had, when a scumbag pig drags me out to the floor. It's not like I'm gonna break the traffic laws to stop them arresting me.

Earlier today I was running around Vice City and had 1 star, so I went to take a bike to escape, but by the time I was on it the popo officer was already stood in front of me. He violently smacked me off of 'my' bike and took me down to the popo station. :(

Several times I've been sat in 'my' car at the traffic lights abiding the laws of the road like a good person, with a wanted level that I hadn't even realised I had, when a scumbag pig drags me out to the floor. It's not like I'm gonna break the traffic laws to stop them arresting me.

Really? It's not Grand-ma Theft Auto.

• Like 1

Really? It's not Grand-ma Theft Auto.

@Roman, I hate to tell you this, but... You're doing it wrong.

I think I'll just stick to walking in GTA, this driving recklessly thing is just too hardcore for me.