Speaking of prison, the next forum deathmatch is in the GTA IV prison, shotguns only. PS3, Mon Sept 3, 6PM EST/11PM GMT. Sign up in the multiplayer section.

• Like 1

No prisons please, Im not worried though as Rockstar would not include this in the game because they want us exploring the great countryside and Los Santos they have spent so much time making, not being stuck in a small prison like rats in a cage. It could be interesting the first time in prison, but would get old quick and would become very annoying.

I agree with most posts here. Being thrown in jail everytime you get caught would slow down the story too much. Even if the cops are just as useless as in IV it would still be a pretty bad feature.

Mafia 2 is one of my favorite games, and the prison part was kinda cool. But when I think back on it, it was just really boring. A prison is a place where you are restrained and you have to follow the guards' orders.

And besides, the only reason 2K had the prison part was to let the time pass. I think you were in for 10 years or something, and when you got out cars and stuff was updated.

im pretty sure rockstar could make something like that work really well.

If you state it like that, then yes, that would be ok. But as long as the prison isnt on the actual game map, the, itd be ok. I think that sounds alot like Splinter cell ( cant member which one, but its on the ps2) he goes into the jail, does a few missions, and then breaks out. I think it would be kinda fun to have somthing like that.

a prison in town would b cool i mean one u can enter and look around and u get an option to be incarcerated if u want to so both sides would be happy. and you can go in and break people out but if you get caugt just get arrested show a quick cutscene and go on with your life like u do when u get in trouble for killing someone

Guest Marney-1

A prison ship could make things more interesting especially if you had to break out.

I'd be so happy if they involved a fully open, working police station/prison. It was vice city or san andreas but I loooooooved entering the police station, because you were surrounded by like 20 cops already haha. But they could make it very interactive, seeing prison cells, a room where the cops keep all their special gear, which would be in a restricted area of course.

I'd like to see some side missions involving breaking guys out, maybe with different security levels and different rewards :D

Maybe one of the protagonists is specialized in breaking safes etc. So there could be some exclusive side missions for that protagonist were you can help somebody to get out of the can. That would be really nice :)

I'd like to see some side missions involving breaking guys out, maybe with different security levels and different rewards :D

Maybe one of the protagonists is specialized in breaking safes etc. So there could be some exclusive side missions for that protagonist were you can help somebody to get out of the can. That would be really nice :)

Yeah somebody obviously knows how to blow open a safe in the second trailer, maybe there's a mission where you break someone out and it unlocks a bunch of side missions

What would be cool if you get arrested they would show a little sort movie that your in the cell and your friends get you out witch ever higher level you are the better the brake out would be..

i would like to see a little short video of you in jail after you got busted and yore character bribes the jailer to let you out and tell you where your guns are at and he says bribe the guy at evidence or armory desk then you go out the back door where you reenter game play .

also i liked it when you could go inside the police station and i got that from rdr when i got busted for stealing and they showed a video of me sitting there while the days went buy till the let me out.

prison ? you bitches gona let them take you alive ?

i hope we have access to police stations or jails where we can grab ammo or police uniforms/gear etc. but been stuck in a cell don't sound too fun. i guess maybe 1 mission where 2 protags have to break out the other protag would be cool. If each had to do there own part including the protag locked up to insure it all went smooth. but only way they'll take me alive is if i aint gots no bullets or wheels.

If the police stations and prisons feature detailed interiors, I believe we're definitely going to be seeing (and stealing from) the fully-stocked armories.

i would like to see a little short video of you in jail after you got busted and yore character bribes the jailer to let you out and tell you where your guns are at and he says bribe the guy at evidence or armory desk then you go out the back door where you reenter game play .

also i liked it when you could go inside the police station and i got that from rdr when i got busted for stealing and they showed a video of me sitting there while the days went buy till the let me out.

You never cease to amaze confuse me, fanman...

I think it would be cool if you get out of jail for the first mission. Kinda like Saints Row 2.

I don't want any part of this game to even incorperate any thing from Saints Row. SR2 shouldn't even be rated M because it is so childish.

They need to make it like the Elder Scrolls games, where if you get arrested you go to prison or jail depending on how bad the crime is & once you're in prison/jail, you can pick the lock, sneak out, & be home free, but also have the risk of actually getting cought though instead of just being able to walk on by like you haven't done anything. Make the game play to where if you commit a crime you have a bounty put on you so if you do escape the cops they will still be looking for you, just like real cops would... But i think they should probably wait until you beat the game that way your bounty & the cops wont get in the way when you're trying to go to a mission or trying to beat a mission, that way it'll add a little excitement to the game when you have no more missions to play or are just getting board... Or if you want & if R* does, have a setting in your phone to where you can turn on/off your bounty count that way you wont have to wait till the end of the game. I think that would be pretty cool. How about you?

I did, it was retarded how you could just fly in with a helicopter and walk around like nothing strange was happening. Imagine how easy a breakout mission would be.

fly in > let convict get in copter > fly out.