Guest Marney-1

GTA IV: PS3 Mods

Guest Marney-1

You talk so much about programming, but you can't talk about hacking because you can't actually do anything. I run a hacked network of computers that I programmed to click on google ads in my secret website. I even write my own viruses to make people get hacked into my network. I work at home and have a bunch of screens showing me what people on my network are doing on their screens. I can even set it so that i can see the code of their computers. Can you guys do any of that? I don't think so. I bet you don't know where all the websites real hackers hang out are either? If you name them, I just might tell them that Cyantist sent you.

Who was that directed at? :huh:

There have been PS3 mods for while.

0708121956.jpg

0708122001.jpg

lol i was totally in that that was one of my friends mods haha.. hey whats ur psn id so i can add you... he can spawn jets too bro.

0708121956.jpg

0708122001.jpg

lol i was totally in that that was one of my friends mods haha.. hey whats ur psn id so i can add you... he can spawn jets too bro.

What other mods are out there on PS3 then?

Guest Marney-1

@MEERLIN - Tell your mate to stick his mods up his arse, they just ruin things for people.

0708121956.jpg

0708122001.jpg

Cool Story bro.

What other mods are out there on PS3 then?

There is actually alot out there. If you're really that interested in seeing what types there are you could check PSX Scene.

I'm not really interested in modding my PS3 games, but i just wanted to see what's possible, if you get me. I do like modding, but i would never do it on my PS3 and risk losing my account or anything like that.

Thanks anyway ConQ, i'll have a look.

I'm not really interested in modding my PS3 games, but i just wanted to see what's possible, if you get me. I do like modding, but i would never do it on my PS3 and risk losing my account or anything like that.

Thanks anyway ConQ, i'll have a look.

I figured you wouldn't be interested but normally psx scene has videos of the features.

I mentioned some time ago that I'd love to see a kind of playground for vehicles in GTA V. Better than just a flat runway to race around.

Now there's an invincible green helicopter. (Buzzard) PSN ID: WaverlyPD.

Whenever I come across a modded game I ask in the game if they did it haha!