Matthew

So who's pre-ordering GTA V?

Most likely. I need to buy a new PC to run it though as this ones days are nearly up.

true..

Too soon, probably this will be the 1st GTA I will play on PC. Those graphics are too good for PS3 or X-360. I will wait for more quality.

pc kicks any games console on quality. just the costs they mount up.

Big Fat No. Pre-ordering GTA IV was a mistake I won't be repeating.

why?

Most likely. I need to buy a new PC to run it though as this ones days are nearly up.

I agree... Actually my pc's Graphics Card Is about to die. I'll wait for pc specification.

Then I guess I'll preorder The GTA-V (for pc) & Graphics card both at a time... :wub:

I've seen some webs in Internet where you may pre-order the game (GTAV) . Here in Spain there're many specialiced shops where you may buy videogames of all platforms but nowadays there're not pre-order chance..... I don't know when is going to be released the game but I'm sure I'll pre-order as soon as possible.

Please...I wish it going to be early....

I've never pre-ordered a GTA game and I never will. I'm one of those guys who will queue up at midnight in a run down part of town hoping to collect a copy whilst muggers lurk outside ready to shank me for it. It's totally worth it.

• Like 1

true..

Too soon, probably this will be the 1st GTA I will play on PC. Those graphics are too good for PS3 or X-360. I will wait for more quality.

pc kicks any games console on quality. just the costs they mount up.

Big Fat No. Pre-ordering GTA IV was a mistake I won't be repeating.

why?

Because I simply dont like GTA anymore. III was the first game I ever owned, and imo san andreas was simply perfect. It was over the top, but didnt take it to stupid-over the top levels. I loved that, then when I saw how they replaced all that with super-realism, my heart sunk a bit… I play games to escape reality, not enter a fictional one. No game has been able to match the joy and excitement Ive got the very first time I popped in San Andreas. Until GTA is able to, I simply wont be interested

I play games to escape reality, not enter a fictional one.

Same here, that's why I play GTA - where murdering pedestrians, destroying vehicles and killing cops is acceptable and fun, so I don't have to do it in real life (because you know I would).

I've never pre-ordered a GTA game and I never will. I'm one of those guys who will queue up at midnight in a run down part of town hoping to collect a copy whilst muggers lurk outside ready to shank me for it. It's totally worth it.

As i've always said, people who queue up at midnight for anything are fucking idiots. There is nothing i'd queue up for at midnight, hell if the queue is too long I won't even queue during the daytime. Just get that shit delivered straight to my door on release day, sure i miss 9-10 hours head start on the people who get it at midnight, boo-fucking-hoo, who cares, I still get it.

I play games to escape reality, not enter a fictional one.

Same here, that's why I play GTA - where murdering pedestrians, destroying vehicles and killing cops is acceptable and fun, so I don't have to do it in real life (because you know I would).

I'm just saying, In San An you could break into an army base, steal a fighter plane, Dogfight, divebomb the ground and bail out seconds before, parachute to safety, then pick up a giant dildo and proceed to beat every cop in sight. Yet they didn't ruin it by going overkill wacky like SR3 did. GTA IV had no wacky-feel to it, it was like an HD, slightly watered down Vice City. Why pay to play my second favorite GTA game when I already have the best one?

Haha, I agree. GTA is worth it... :thumbup:

Does anyone actually care what other people's opinions are in asking this question? If someone posts something that's contrary to what you're doing, you'll disagree and vice versa. I suppose that's the whole point of opinions...

Yes, I will be pre-ordering GTAV, as I did with all of Rockstar's next-gen titles in the past, because I enjoy the extra stuff they give away with it and I always get to play the game 48 hours before the official release that way (I have a few old school friends who work at some game stores ;) ).

And to that guy who was moaning about how he doesn't enjoy any GTA game after San Andreas all I have to say is...

You clearly like GTA enough to be following GTAV, and plenty of people like GTAIV (and the other GTA games released after 2004...)

• Like 2

Pre-ordering Agent is basically crumpling a five dollar bill and chucking it into a sewer drain.

LOL you might be right but I bet you a whole pizza they put a bunch of people from Rockstar North aside working on the game right now. I mean look at LA Noire. They announced that way back in 2006....

Yeah, but he expects it to be out before GTA V. It won't. I don't expect it anytime in the next five years, if it comes out at all.

Oh no way is it out before GTA V. GTA V is basically finished. I believe tho Agent will be Rockstar's 2014 game. Because you know how Rockstar does 1 game a year now. But what im interested to see is if it will still be for the PS3 because next gen consoles will probably be out by then.

OR should I say one "major" release a year.