Matthew

So who's pre-ordering GTA V?

Canceled my pre-order due to shitty driving physics.

Thats like turning gay because you had a bad date

Thats got to be one of the best analogy I've ever heard.

Yeah, we all know the last thing in that person's mind while playing the game was "Damn, these physics are shit.. But the rest of the game looks great." I think it's just something we'll all have to get used to in time.. And when we all get finally get our hands on it, in a couple of days, I don't think we'll be bitching too awful much..

Canceling a pre-order because of one game element is so melodramatic. If the guys at R* have been working on the game for over 5 years, then don't you think they would have been tweaking the shit out of the driving mechanics all the way along that time period. If R* are happy with the way cars move, then so am i...

• Like 6

Who in NZ or Aus is getting the CE midnight launch? Be the first in the world to post pics of your loot on iGTA5.com!
Finding a CE, is like finding a purple unicorn. Only the top EB Games members got one. Mother Fricking, only 2 games per store.

Gas anyone got the confirmation from R* about their shipment being sent, they have my zip wrong and I don't want to get my CE Late!. I can still go pick up my regular game from gamestop but I'm really looking forward to the CE

I looked and checked email. I ordered from R* website. I haven't been billed yet, no confirmation, no tracking number. The page says release day delivery... I hope its true.

Side note, strategy guide from Amazon hasnt shipped yet either. Probably Monday I would assume.

I hope so, I've been billed that's why I'm on their ass about getting it to me on time ahh well, good luck! Hopefully we both get ours on time

Yep, and it said I'd receive another email when they ship it. I noticed the zip code wrong and have sent 2 different slips on it

Also the money is gone from my account from ADS Rockstar games

I've been trying to find a number to call to get it sorted out so I don't have to worry

^ That would be convenient for me, just get my order and roll out while erry body else has to sit in line.. :bird:

Exactly!! Ill be in and out while others wait. They are gonna setup the line at like 10:00 so people can finalize their orders and speed things up.

Who in NZ or Aus is getting the CE midnight launch? Be the first in the world to post pics of your loot on iGTA5.com!
Finding a CE, is like finding a purple unicorn. Only the top EB Games members got one. Mother Fricking, only 2 games per store.

And then it was one per console...

I got the Xbox version at possibly NZ's busiest store by putting down a decent deposit as soon as a release date was announced. I wasn't even an EB member then either...

Speaking of EB, has there been more info about their deliveries? Dup put something up about a delay but I've received nothing personally, can't find shit about it on the net and I'm wondering if someone's just thrown something around to piss people off. EB has charged me the remainder of my pre-order but my info isn't on my account. I did email them and they still have my details though so it's a big case of WTF.

Fryman i can 100 percent guarantee you ,rockstar warehouse delivers on day one,how do ik this you ask ?Because i preordered spec edition from them for precisely that reason along with strategy guide lim edit.Sorry for shitty paragraph I'm on my phone

Heading to the midnight launch at my local GAME store later - they've left me a voicemail (last week) and sent me a text earlier today (as if I needed reminding!). They've also said there's still some special editions left over so I may just get that if they ask if I want to 'upgrade'.

I think these next few hours are going to drag!