Matthew

So who's pre-ordering GTA V?

I am going to pick mine up at midnight. Then I have Tuesday and Wednesday off. Then I must find a way to get more days off!!

Well that worked out nicely for you, someone up there must like you.

I ordered the austrian version(SE) in a small online shop here in Germany, the guy usually sends me games 1-2 days before release, but I'm not sure about this time. ;) Might aswell call the shop and ask when he sends the GTA copies.

Who in NZ or Aus is getting the CE midnight launch? Be the first in the world to post pics of your loot on iGTA5.com!

I am thinking about going to the midnight launch but I don't like crowds (or people in general) so I might see if I can bribe the shop clerks to give it to me early so I don't have to line up and wait....

• Like 2

Who in NZ or Aus is getting the CE midnight launch? Be the first in the world to post pics of your loot on iGTA5.com!

I am thinking about going to the midnight launch but I don't like crowds (or people in general) so I might see if I can bribe the shop clerks to give it to me early so I don't have to line up and wait....

Thanks for the idea. I want to get mine at midnight but hate crowds. Might see if I can convince them to give it to me early and avoid an anxiety attack.

The store I pre-ordered from is round the corner from work but too far to go at midnight from home. Also, I figure there will be enough sleepless nights in the next few months. I'm gunna get a good nights sleep and pick it up Tuesday morning.

Spoken like a true gamer ;)

I'm hoping I get it on the morning of the release day. I took Tuesday and Wednesday off, I don't look forward to spending the entire day going insane and waiting for the game when I'll only be getting it on Wednesday.

Spoken like a true gamer ;)

I'm hoping I get it on the morning of the release day. I took Tuesday and Wednesday off, I don't look forward to spending the entire day going insane and waiting for the game when I'll only be getting it on Wednesday.

Went and paid off my pre-order today. Talked to the guys at EB who value their jobs too much to give it to me early...

But I will definitely at the midnight release now - they said that because I have a customer loyalty card and I have fully paid the game off, I can jump the queue and be one of the first in line!!!

GTA V in 05 Days 11 Hours 16 Minutes 22 Seconds

Since a bunch of girls work at my local EB Games, I guess I could use my boyish charm to talk them into giving it to me early... and maybe GTA V as well.

Since a bunch of girls work at my local EB Games, I guess I could use my boyish charm to talk them into giving it to me early... and maybe GTA V as well.

If you only look half as good as your avatar, it might actually work. :P

So I called my secret shop and they're dispatching on Saturday. :D There's a good chance that I'll get it on monday. Huahaaarrr!

Btw there were way more PS3 preorders, and they had to sign to Take2 that they don't sell the strategy guide before tuesday.

just preordered limited editon stratagy guide yesterday so now im set.

I've been hearing today that there's a chance Amazon pre-orders could come early?? Probably bullshit but I live in hope. :)

Bullshit more than likely. Amazon will deliver on release day, it will be dispatched on the Monday too.

• Like 1