Matthew

So who's pre-ordering GTA V?

I'd be offended if it weren't true.

75% of our income come from WA but the same percentage of the population live on the east coast.

Yeah and 75% of your workers come from the East Coast.

Nah bro, there's some choice Kiwis here too bro.

• Like 2

Bludgers

The mining jobs pay so well out West. That all you have to do is work for a decade and you're setup for life...

Shithouse lifestyle though. I did it for years but gave it up for my family. No amount of money is worth missing your kids growing up

Shithouse lifestyle though. I did it for years but gave it up for my family. No amount of money is worth missing your kids growing up

Wait till they've grown up a bit and/or left home, then put 5 - 7 years in working at one of the Mines.

It will pay off in the end, when you've made some money and don't have to work anymore ( buy some shares or investment properties with any extra money you make/ then you can live off the income/ dividends & rent ).

I did. I own a house in Karratha that is worth more than gold. I don't want to go back to that shit though. I will sell it soon and it will pay for both of my kids educations. or I'll blow it on Cocaine and Hookers. I haven't decided.

• Like 2

I did. I own a house in Karratha that is worth more than gold. I don't want to go back to that shit though. I will sell it soon and it will pay for both of my kids educations. or I'll blow it on Cocaine and Hookers. I haven't decided.

Yeah I can't really comment when I'm still young and don't have any kids of my own.

But I would say Family is definitely more important than making money.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, back in the preorder topic...

I'm debating what time to show up at GameStop for the midnight release. Don't really feel like standing around for an hour or more waiting for the doors to open. On the other hand, the buzz of the crowd is part of the experience...

• Like 1

Fuckin' Aussies are tryin' to derail our shit with their Thunder From Down Under. Take it back, for the good of an entire hemisphere!

MrM., ten minutes to midnight will do. Unless you'd like to mingle with your fellow degenerates and criminals, take advantage of free pizza/soda, and/or grab something to eat beforehand.

• Like 2

Sheeet son for GTAIV I was living in a hotel in Crackramento,CA rode the light rail to the Gamestop at midnight got my game and rode the lightrail back to the hotel, I am definitely going to be there for the midnight release again.

Mother has just pre-ordered me the Strategy guide which will be a late birthday present, by CE will arrive by post, but I shall go to the midnight launch to pick up my fathers, as I will be entered into a competition to win a replica Bugstars outfit!

I'd like to get one but I've never used one for another gta. It's not like the missions are so hard that u need to know how to beat it and id be tempted to look at all the other missions and then it wouldnt be a suprise. Does anyone else know what you get in it?

Does anyone else know what you get in it?

GTA V Strategy Guide Summary ~

• Limited Edition hardcover binding with special treatment, additional art, and exclusive bonus content.
  • Complete walkthrough of the entire single-player story. We provide strategy for every action-packed mission.
  • Learn everything there is to know about the three playable characters, Michael, Franklin, and Trevor. Each character has his own personality, motivations, and skillsets.
  • Mission maps identify key objectives, specify targets, and chart the fastest path to success.
  • Complete coverage of all off-mission activities and sophisticated mini-games.
  • Our maps cover every square mile of this enormous world that’s bigger than Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas combined.

Does anyone else know what you get in it?

GTA V Strategy Guide Summary ~

• Limited Edition hardcover binding with special treatment, additional art, and exclusive bonus content.
  • Complete walkthrough of the entire single-player story. We provide strategy for every action-packed mission.
  • Learn everything there is to know about the three playable characters, Michael, Franklin, and Trevor. Each character has his own personality, motivations, and skillsets.
  • Mission maps identify key objectives, specify targets, and chart the fastest path to success.
  • Complete coverage of all off-mission activities and sophisticated mini-games.
  • Our maps cover every square mile of this enormous world that’s bigger than Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto IV, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas combined.

thanks. I'm gonna have to get that.

Also when and where can I get one?

It depends on where you live.

If you're in the US any Gamestop or Bestbuy will probably have one on Sept 17.

I know EB Games sells them here in Australia ( because they asked me whether I wanted to pre-order it along with my GTA V PS3 copy ), also released alongside GTA V on Sept 17.

And as for Britain, I don't know what game shops you guys have. But you can probably get the Guide on Amazon or any other Video Game Selling Sites ( like www.ozgameshop.com ).