Matthew

So who's pre-ordering GTA V?

No. The code would only work for the account it was activated on, unfortunately. Fear not, though. Your brother can get the blimp off of PSN for a very cheap price (probably a dollar or so, if not free) several months after release. The majority of the pre-order exclusive DLC will be made available after-release.

Regarding Part 2 of your question, he'd only be able to use the blimp if he had the controller in his hand while you were signed into your account.

I finally went and made a deposit for the base-level game, they had no more SEs available and I don't want the Collector's. Got the poster, though. I think this may be a midnight pickup for me, he said they may have extra copies of the special edition then.

Completely off topic (sorry!) but I saw bacon scented/flavoured shaving cream in a magazine today.

I don't think that can be off any topic. all conversations are just a breath away from Bacon.

• Like 1

Does GameStop opens at midnight on GTA V release date?

Depends on the store I would think, but I believe GameStop often has midnight releases on bigger titles, much like GTA V.. The GameStop where I'm from is having a midnight release.. So yours probably will as well..

By the way, Amazon has finally updated their shipping to release day delivery for the special edition. So as long as you have 2-day shipping selected you should be getting it the 17th.

Edited by calimann83

Does GameStop opens at midnight on GTA V release date?

Depends on the store I would think, but I believe GameStop often has midnight releases on bigger titles, much like GTA V.. The GameStop where I'm from is having a midnight release.. So yours probably will as well..

ya, for a GameStop not to do a midnight release would be blasphemy. I'd riot

Rockstar will occasionally post a "midnight release" finder on the newsfeed closer to the release date. Maybe they will again this time around?

I hope that list isn't real or I'd be ashamed to call myself West Australian. Good thing I'm getting mine delivered.

I didn't even bother to check it mate. WA stands for wait awhile

Yeah that's pretty sad that only two locations in WA have Midnight Releases.

But you have to remember that you're at the ass-end of the world. And aren't really all that important :lol: ...

I hope that list isn't real or I'd be ashamed to call myself West Australian. Good thing I'm getting mine delivered.

• Like 1

Meh. I can still find what I want to buy online. Generally at half retail cost. You just have to wait awhile. I can deal eith that for the weather and beaches alone.

Yeah that's pretty sad, only two locations in WA have Midnight Releases.

But you have to remember that you're at the ass-end of the world. And aren't really all that important :whistle: ...

I'd be offended if it weren't true.

75% of our income come from WA but the same percentage of the population live on the east coast.

I'd be offended if it weren't true.

75% of our income come from WA but the same percentage of the population live on the east coast.

Yeah and 75% of your workers come from the East Coast.