Matthew

So who's pre-ordering GTA V?

Got a question: Ok, so, i pre-ordered GTA V a while ago, but in case I cant pick the game on time and I lost my reservation. Will there be another way to get to fly the blimp? Buy it from PS Store?

its not like if you don't pick up the game the day after you'll lose your pre order. Normally you have sometime to pick it up. Just call whoever you preordered it from and ask when they won't accept your pre order. And the blimp won't be accessible for sometime most likely.

Got a question: Ok, so, i pre-ordered GTA V a while ago, but in case I cant pick the game on time and I lost my reservation. Will there be another way to get to fly the blimp? Buy it from PS Store?

its not like if you don't pick up the game the day after you'll lose your pre order. Normally you have sometime to pick it up. Just call whoever you preordered it from and ask when they won't accept your pre order. And the blimp won't be accessible for sometime most likely.

My game stop in Texas, on the receipt it says they will hold it for a week.

Also took the 17th-19th off not including my regular couple of days off (Mondays and Tuesdays) gonna be waiting outside of the door to get my copy. I orderd it in my small town I grew up in to guarantee ill be able to get it and go with little delay.

I live in Costa Rica so I assumed that my country wasn't going to have the game for sale on Sep 17th so I pre ordered it on amazon. Luckily I went and spoke to the guy at my local game store and he said that they always have the games for sale on the exact release date as the U.S. so it seems that I might cancel my amazon pre order even though I'll miss out on flying the blimp.

You aren't a true GTA fan if you are getting the regular edition.

Cough.... albeit the fact i preordered the collectors edition at a shop where i know the owner ( if he receives is sooner then release, happens alot then i can pick it up that day probaly a day or 2 early just need to come back and pay a couple of days later ).

That doenst mean you cant be a true GTA fan without pre-order.

Some people just want the regular version and don't want the blimp cause they think it's useless ( seems a bit ) Rather slow etc.

So theyre is no need to say stuff like if you don't pre-order your no fan.

It's the same as saying your no true fan of a artist if you dont sleep infront of the door to buy a ticket, But eventually your there on the same day maybe even on a better spot so does it really matter ( except that i had a good night sleep in my own warm bed with my GF riding my ..... car ?? )

You aren't a true GTA fan if you are getting the regular edition.

Cough.... albeit the fact i preordered the collectors edition at a shop where i know the owner ( if he receives is sooner then release, happens alot then i can pick it up that day probaly a day or 2 early just need to come back and pay a couple of days later ).

That doenst mean you cant be a true GTA fan without pre-order.

Some people just want the regular version and don't want the blimp cause they think it's useless ( seems a bit ) Rather slow etc.

So theyre is no need to say stuff like if you don't pre-order your no fan.

It's the same as saying your no true fan of a artist if you dont sleep infront of the door to buy a ticket, But eventually your there on the same day maybe even on a better spot so does it really matter ( except that i had a good night sleep in my own warm bed with my GF riding my ..... car ?? )

Dick, GF riding your Dick is what I'm sure you ment say....?

I'll ride my GF's car all the way down to the shop (where I know the owner who recieves is sooner then release) then ride the blimp (as useless as it is) back home. After I step over the sleeping guys piled in front my door with tickets, I'll put the regular version in my Xbox and be a fan until a couple of days later.

Either way, I agree... I think.

• Like 1

I'll ride my GF's car all the way down to the shop (where I know the owner who recieves is sooner then release) then ride the blimp (as useless as it is) back home. After I step over the sleeping guys piled in front my door with tickets, I'll put the regular version in my Xbox and be a fan until a couple of days later.

Either way, I agree... I think.

Hoooraaah

I plan to pre-order the special edition. However I haven't finally decided yet, I like the idea of having the blimp.

you don't have to get the special or collectors edition for the blimp. All you have to do is pre order it and you'll have access to it.

I did not know that. Guess I got a blimp.

Finally got around to pre-ordering it for PS3 yesterday.. No idea why it took me so long.

I plan to pre-order the special edition. However I haven't finally decided yet, I like the idea of having the blimp.

you don't have to get the special or collectors edition for the blimp. All you have to do is pre order it and you'll have access to it.

Really ? I could've sworn that you needed to get the special/collectors edition to get access to the blimp..

Finally got around to pre-ordering it for PS3 yesterday.. No idea why it took me so long.

Really ? I could've sworn that you needed to get the special/collectors edition to get access to the blimp..

Yep. After some research (which I should have done before) you can get the blimp with a standard preorder, but only from specific outlets. I preordered through jb HiFi. I won't get the blimp. But I don't think I will care. Unless it comes with an airstrip to park it on.

Then I probably won't get the blimp either, seeing how I pre-ordered from this Belgian/Dutch online store.. But I probably won't mind either, I'm sure the game is going to be filled with enough other awesome features to keep me busy and entertained.

• Like 1

Collectors Edition. FTW. Interested to see what classic characters we'll get in multiplayer. Plus I want the bonus cars and garage and all that extra merch. And all that crap that comes with the special edition too.

• Like 2

Ok, so, here's my question.

I pre-ordered GTA V so i get the blimp.

Me and my brother share a PS3.

Im going to activate the code in my account.

Would he be able to use the blimp on his account?

Also he might be getting another PS3 we want to wait for a better PS4. If i put my account on his PS3 would he be able to use the blimp on his PS3. (We will have two coies of GTA V, mine pre-ordered hes not)