Matthew

So who's pre-ordering GTA V?

I don't understand.. Do we get it when we pick up our SG at release or anytime?

not sure... a guy on facebook said his local gamestop didn't know what he was talking about... hopefully someone else tries to get it too so we can know for sure because their website says, "while supplies last" so i would assume they have them in store at the moment...

• Like 1

that doesn't mean it's available when you pre-order, it means it's available when you make the purchase... i re-read the website, i do think it's only available the day of release since it also states online pre-orders will have the poster shipped with their order... if it was "first come first serve" right now, they wouldn't be shipping them with your order, they'd say in-store only, just like the poster you get with the game...

So you think they will have them in stores? Also not quite sure what a lithograph is.. I googled it and read that it's something engraved in stone or metal?

Its a type of method used for making multiple items, like a map or wanted poster. Its not as clear or detailed as a old time printing press but they are unique and look pretty cool. Not sure of how much of that is spot on but its as much as I know. Thanks to Rick from Pawn stars

Ohh and its made using stone.

Well that'd good news, i may think about getting this, i have already pre-ordered the collectors edition, so there's a big chunk on GTAV already. I kind of have every GTA BradyGame guide since GTA3 though... I liked collecting them for the artwork, vehicle catalogs, and the presentation of them etc.

• Like 1

So the Brady Games Strategy guide is 400 pages of content, while the Limited Edition strategy guide is 432.. And from what I understand, the only difference is that the Limited Edition has a hard back cover, it's limited edition, and has more illustrations.. Idk that upgrading my SG pre-order would be worth the extra $12 for more artworks if you ask me. I'd probably end up seeing them on the net eventually anyway.. What would those extra 32 pages contain? What do you guys think?

I plan to pre-order the special edition. However I haven't finally decided yet, I like the idea of having the blimp.

you don't have to get the special or collectors edition for the blimp. All you have to do is pre order it and you'll have access to it.

I plan to pre-order the special edition. However I haven't finally decided yet, I like the idea of having the blimp.

you don't have to get the special or collectors edition for the blimp. All you have to do is pre order it and you'll have access to it.

But I live in the UK , only GAME seems to have the offer of getting the blimp if you get the special edition.

But I live in the UK , only GAME seems to have the offer of getting the blimp if you get the special edition.

Oops my mistake, looks like if you pre-order it from amazon you get the blimp.

Got a question: Ok, so, i pre-ordered GTA V a while ago, but in case I cant pick the game on time and I lost my reservation. Will there be another way to get to fly the blimp? Buy it from PS Store?