Matthew

So who's pre-ordering GTA V?

Well I couldn't wait any longer. I was gonna hold out, but I didn't want to miss out on the collector's edition loot, so i pre-ordered at GAME. Hopefully it'll materialise, since everyone said it's already sold out most places...

I got a poster with these two on:

xRSoF7w.jpg?1v8cYE6c.jpg

thanks to VIKINGS_ALL_DAY_ERRY DAY for posting this on the forum feed... while some of us may be skeptical, it is being billed as a promo card found inside the RDR game of the year editions as of right now... and it looks real to me...

wat do u fink?

-------------------

gta-v-pre-order-promo-card.jpg

• Like 2

Well I couldn't wait any longer. I was gonna hold out, but I didn't want to miss out on the collector's edition loot, so i pre-ordered at GAME. Hopefully it'll materialise, since everyone said it's already sold out most places...

xRSoF7w.jpg?1v8cYE6c.jpg

When I changed my preorder to collector's edition, I didn't get a poster? Or two.. :(

thanks to VIKINGS_ALL_DAY_ERRY DAY for posting this on the forum feed... while some of us may be skeptical, it is being billed as a promo card found inside the RDR game of the year editions as of right now... and it looks real to me...

wat do u fink?

-------------------

Well it certainly looks real. I like it.

xRSoF7w.jpg?1v8cYE6c.jpg

When I changed my preorder to collector's edition, I didn't get a poster? Or two.. :(

He told me it was the last one, so i feel lucky i guess.

• Like 1

i want to preorder the collectors edition, but i wont have that money anytime soon. Could i preorder in august? probably a stupid question, but things like this sell out fast.

Same boat. I Mouthed Off and Rockstar pretty much told me what Mass told you.

i want to preorder the collectors edition, but i wont have that money anytime soon. Could i preorder in august? probably a stupid question, but things like this sell out fast.

well if you are pre-ordering from gamestop you don't need to pay it all at once. basically you pay like 15 or so bucks now and then pay the rest off in august. but that's gamestop, idk where you plan on pre-ordering from though.

well if you are pre-ordering from gamestop you don't need to pay it all at once. basically you pay like 15 or so bucks now and then pay the rest off in august. but that's gamestop, idk where you plan on pre-ordering from though.

sorry to correct you but i want the info to be accurate, the reserve is $25 if anyone wanted to know

there's new incentives to pre-ordering if you haven't already... gamestop is giving away limited edition two-sided posters...

GTAV_poster_bonusLG.jpg

if you already pre-ordered with gamestop, stop in soon to pick up your free poster... they might not last long...

• Like 1

I've already paid up my pre-order, a whole $160 for the CE, most of which I put down LAST November. I had already arranged in advance with the shop to get the best edition if one was announced. Works for me!

Do you get it now or does it come with the actual strategy guide?

EDIT: Nevermind

Also Dup, where did you find that artwork?

Anyone from the UK know whether tesco preorders are likely to be in store for pickup at midnight? Need an option that allows me to play it before I start work that day :)

Got a local GAME? Otherwise if your Tesco isn't a 24 hour, then I doubt they'd open up just for the game, but I could be wrong.