Matthew

So who's pre-ordering GTA V?

Yeah, but he expects it to be out before GTA V. It won't. I don't expect it anytime in the next five years, if it comes out at all.

What the hell are you talking about, UlanBator's inference was that Agent will be out AFTER GTA V ( unless I'm mistaking ). You didn't read what he wrote properly, like alot of other posts.

Pre-order Agent, thats the next one... I'm so pissed! Argh!

Damn...

Looks like you're seriously pissed bro....

Yeah, but he expects it to be out before GTA V. It won't. I don't expect it anytime in the next five years, if it comes out at all.

What the hell are you talking about, UlanBator's inference was that Agent will be out AFTER GTA V ( unless I'm mistaking ). You didn't read what he wrote properly, like alot of other posts.

I read every post properly. And yes, you are mistaken. He posted this more clearly elsewhere.

Also, your stupid argument ended hours ago. Get over it, and stop being an asshole.

^ I think the " little info about game & waiting time for 2nd trailer & release date " is pissing him off...

& he is so angry that he's saying he'll not buy GTA V. IMO

Does anyone actually care what other people's opinions are in asking this question? If someone posts something that's contrary to what you're doing, you'll disagree and vice versa. I suppose that's the whole point of opinions...

Yes, I will be pre-ordering GTAV, as I did with all of Rockstar's next-gen titles in the past, because I enjoy the extra stuff they give away with it and I always get to play the game 48 hours before the official release that way (I have a few old school friends who work at some game stores ;) ).

And to that guy who was moaning about how he doesn't enjoy any GTA game after San Andreas all I have to say is...

You clearly like GTA enough to be following GTAV, and plenty of people like GTAIV (and the other GTA games released after 2004...)

Its an Opinion thread. I posted my opinion somebody asked why I felt that way and I openly and politely explained my standpoint. If you cant handle peoples opinions then stay off the fucking internet. I continue to check here regularly because Ive been a member for nearly 7 years and there are a lot of funny people I enjoy chatting with. Yes I am interested in V. Because I'd like to see what R* can do after disapointing me so heavily with IV. Do your research before you troll.

I pre ordered back in early 2012 with hmv needless to say I have fucked myself right out of that 40 quid! Now am just gonna pre order on amazon

So if you preorder from the rockstar warehouse, when do you get the game? I'm curious if you'll get it on september 17th or if you'd get it within a few days later.. Anyone know? I've never preordered a game before lol.

So if you preorder from the rockstar warehouse, when do you get the game? I'm curious if you'll get it on september 17th or if you'd get it within a few days later.. Anyone know? I've never preordered a game before lol.

You'll get it on release date, I preordered IV Special edition from them and got it on release date I also got a few items in the box (Foam Finger, stickers, Swingers shirt).

• Like 1

You'll get it on release date, I preordered IV Special edition from them and got it on release date I also got a few items in the box (Foam Finger, stickers, Swingers shirt).

Awesome thanks man. Guess it's preorder time.

Awesome thanks man. Guess it's preorder time.

If you want the Special Edition if they were to release one, I would wait.

Hmm good point.. Any idea if they would include content that would affect the ingame experience? Because I personally don't have a need or a desire to get posters or a t-shirt or some other random item I'd never use. I know Rockstar have included special dlc for people who buy their game from gamestop, like the war horse in red dead, but I don't know anything about special editions of games.

I preordered from Amazon back in November. I am wondering if there are any other good offers. If there are any cheaper offers, I think I paid about £39

I preordered from Amazon back in November. I am wondering if there are any other good offers. If there are any cheaper offers, I think I paid about £39

I preordered from them too, USD $60. Looks like we'll get it a few days late. :(

This is why I'm waiting to pre-order, just in case.

I now I am preordering from Game Stop and im going to the midnight release party. And on top of that me and some of my close friends are getting together and throwing a big *** party here in my home town the weekend before GTAV releases.

I now I am preordering from Game Stop and im going to the midnight release party. And on top of that me and some of my close friends are getting together and throwing a big *** party here in my home town the weekend before GTAV releases.

Midnight release party? Fuck that, play GTA V!