Brian

Post a picture of your pet

Looks awesome, Brian. Hope it all goes well.

As for your earlier question about Merlin, he definitely has tabby in him, but tbh he looks unlike any other cat I've ever seen. He has spots on his sides instead of stripes, his tail is a combo of white and black only...he looks more like a lynx or bobcat than a housecat.

Aha, the electrician's eye...1961, I believe. The hardwood was hiding under ugly beige carpet when we bought the house. The wood stove was installed new, there was a bigger one in the basement but the previous owners took it with them. Wood heat is common out here.

Oh, and Kittenz!!

Bitch please, my house is from 1861…

Got any pets? Post some pictures and tell us about them.

noelle1.jpg

This is my dog Noelle. She's a dachshund poodle mix. She'll be two years old this October, we got her December 2010.

My German Shepard " Max " would eat your little rat. :D

Edited by TreeFitty
Don't flame.

I don't really like dogs anyway, too loud and you have to take them out for walks. Every cunt has a dog 'round here and they just leave them out in the garden barking for half the day, sometimes I feel like going over and cutting the bloody things voiceboxes out or giving them a good punt in the jaw. More the owners fault, they are fucking idiots.

Whereas if you hide behind a big dog, you're tough, right? Some people prefer animals to be pets....

One of the dogs here is called Tyson, the owner must be a real hardnut.

• Like 1

Whereas if you hide behind a big dog, you're tough, right? Some people prefer animals to be pets....

I don't need to hide behind anything mate. Plus there's nothing wrong with having a pet that's brave and will defend you with it's life ( Unlike Rats ).

I don't really like dogs anyway, too loud and you have to take them out for walks. Every cunt has a dog 'round here and they just leave them out in the garden barking for half the day, sometimes I feel like going over and cutting the bloody things voiceboxes out or giving them a good punt in the jaw. More the owners fault, they are fucking idiots.

One of the dogs here is called Tyson, the owner must be a real hardnut.

As I said my dog is a german shepard ( raised him from when he was a pup ), so he doesn't have any problem with discipline, and almost never barks ( If he does I just tell him to shut up ). He's a good dog. And a much better alternative to a selfish cat, who couldn't give a fuck about you and pretty much see's you as a meal ticket ( which also kinda describes women ).

Cats aren't selfish, where did you get that idea? As with all animals they have different personalities. My cat is as soppy as anything, despite his age he is still playful, earlier he was batting a receipt around the floor and under the table. Was funny as fuck. He also goes crazy with a pair of socks I left lying on the floor, throwing them up in the air and falling backwards, then chasing them round.

Cats aren't selfish, where did you get that idea? As with all animals they have different personalities. My cat is as soppy as anything, despite his age he is still playful, earlier he was batting a receipt around the floor and under the table. Was funny as fuck. He also goes crazy with a pair of socks I left lying on the floor, throwing them up in the air and falling backwards, then chasing them round.

Were they Black Sox? :D

I don't need to hide behind anything mate. Plus there's nothing wrong with having a pet that's brave and will defend you with it's life ( Unlike Rats ).

Well, your previous post was pretty stereotypical of owners of certain dog breeds, so was mine. ;)

This is Andy, he's a two year old beagle rescue from Tennessee and most importantly our newest edition to the family!

542768_495228753843868_1984803365_n.jpg

28877_495228780510532_1852121503_n.jpg

• Like 3

Awesome dog.

I love the black markings he has in front of his ears (on both sides, they're perfectly the same haha)

Since I haven't yet built up the nerve to post a picture of myself, I figured I'd give this topic a bump. Here are my cats.

IMG_0603_zps5b23a8e4.jpg

This is Cleopatra. She's an aloof and skittish lady. Not much else to say, except she likes belly rubs.

IMG_0599_zps8735aa6c.jpg

This is Vinnie. He's a crazy bastard. He enjoys smelling things and then making a face similar to Brak's, running headlong into heavy objects, and squeaking.

IMG_0566_zps2dd8e0cc.jpg

Last but not least, this is Osiris, 'Cyrus for short. As you can see by his sexy pose, he's got quite the personality. As a stray, he literally walked into our lives three years ago. Just showed up on our doorstep, then showed himself in. He's a hell of an eater and loves apathy. Despite his rugged, take-no-shit looks, he announces his presence and acknowledges yours with a very feminine squeak. He's probably the most skittish of the lot. Hates any sudden noise (which leads me to believe he served in the 'Nam) and any noise that's loud enough.

Yup.

• Like 1

My pet.

[NSFW]

That's not a pet that's an object. That's also a bit NSFW. You also forgot to capitalize the first R.

Objection.

Fine, Some are objects, others are not.

EDIT: now that you liked this post, all are objects ;)

My pet.

[NSFW]

That's not a pet that's an object. That's also a bit NSFW. You also forgot to capitalize the first R.

Objection.

Fine, Some are objects, others are not.

EDIT: now that you liked this post, all are objects ;)

Sneaky editing, eh? *unlikes*

• Like 1