Brian

Post a picture of your pet

i had a beta fish too... but like a little kid, i somehow managed to let it die... i also had a salamander for at least 3 years... he somehow got chopped up by the lawnmower or something, but he managed to crawl up to the back patio missing it's tail and 2 legs when i spotted him... my parents told me his limbs would grow back so i kept him to see it happen... but i forgot to water it for a few days or it just died, can't really remember... it was pretty old for a salamander though, i used to buy crickets for it all the time... again, life lessons you learn as a kid seeing beloved pets die...

i've buried a few cats in my time too, and had to take one of the family cats to the vet to be put down because of a urinary tract infection, and the extremely expensive bill that it would have been to fix the situation... and because no one else could muster up the courage to do it...

here's the best recent photos i have of my cat, smokey... too bad the ipod sucks at taking photos...

post-24-0-35897500-1348548545.jpg

post-24-0-89362800-1348548546.jpg

• Like 3

i had a beta fish too... but like a little kid, i somehow managed to let it die... i also had a salamander for at least 3 years... he somehow got chopped up by the lawnmower or something, but he managed to crawl up to the back patio missing it's tail and 2 legs when i spotted him... my parents told me his limbs would grow back so i kept him to see it happen... but i forgot to water it for a few days or it just died, can't really remember... it was pretty old for a salamander though, i used to buy crickets for it all the time... again, life lessons you learn as a kid seeing beloved pets die...

i've buried a few cats in my time too, and had to take one of the family cats to the vet to be put down because of a urinary tract infection, and the extremely expensive bill that it would have been to fix the situation... and because no one else could muster up the courage to do it...

here's the best recent photos i have of my cat, smokey... too bad the ipod sucks at taking photos...

post-24-0-35897500-1348548545.jpg

post-24-0-89362800-1348548546.jpg

Thats a long story, but your cat looks very regal.

I want to snuggle with Smokey for a nap...right meow.

unfortunately, she wouldn't want to... she's a one person kitty, and a complete scaredy cat when others are over... unless you moved in for a while ;), she'd never get used to you to let you pet her... she's hilariously came wandering out to the living room after a nap and rubbing up on someones leg thinking it was mine, then getting wide-eyed realizing it wasn't.... then running off in to the bedroom :lol:... she's goofy, well-behaved and fun to be around... too bad i am the only one that sees that most of the time :(...

RIP Buddy boy

buddycopy.jpg

You know, i teared up a bit....

I did a lot of crying today, I appreciate it everyone.

Yes, names are listed respectively. Getting a photo of Sephy that does him justice has been futile thus far, he's too wriggly.

Also, that fireplace is our primary heat source in the winter, it's not faux at all. As in, wood-burning stove in a fireplace model, not a gas-lit decorative unit.

• Like 1

Thanks for noticing. Those violets bloom all year round, over and over. I don't get it, but I like 'em.

As for the dust/ashes on the hearth, I'll have a stern word with the maid when we unchain her and let her out of the basement tomorrow for chores. -_-

Aha, the electrician's eye...1961, I believe. The hardwood was hiding under ugly beige carpet when we bought the house. The wood stove was installed new, there was a bigger one in the basement but the previous owners took it with them. Wood heat is common out here.

Oh, and Kittenz!!

I see. Also, dust aside, your house looks nice. Window flowers are purdy.

*Has played too much Sims*

I have the urge to play sims right now

and Merlin is awesome gtagrl. Do you know what kind he is?

NY430.24344303-2-pn.jpg

This is a 10 week old male beagle named Bobby we are looking at. If he's available for adoption we're going to go see him. The place is calling tomorrow.