Brian

Post a picture of your pet

Got any pets? Post some pictures and tell us about them.

noelle1.jpg

This is my dog Noelle. She's a dachshund poodle mix. She'll be two years old this October, we got her December 2010.

My Benjy

p6210891.jpg

p9151679.jpg

pc22005886.jpg

He's pretty old now; 19 or so, which is about 89 in human years. Doesn't really do much except sleep, wake up, yawn, have a stretch and go back to sleep.

Go on, ask about his ear, go on.

Been like it for years, he loves it when you rub his ears between your fingers, he starts dribbling all over the place. But we did it so much that the blood vessels in his ear burst and then it swelled up like a blister, after we got it treated it healed like that. It gives him a bit of character though.

Been like it for years, he loves it when you rub his ears between your fingers, he starts dribbling all over the place. But we did it so much that the blood vessels in his ear burst and then it swelled up like a blister, after we got it treated it healed like that. It gives him a bit of character though.

That's strangely cute.

icon11.gif

That's the same reason my cock is bent.

Your Benjy looks like quite the Mr. Personality, Vicey.

Here's my Teddy that just left us on Saturday:

Untitled-3.jpg

I forgot how chubby he was, this was from several years ago.

This is a shot of both boys, Teddy and Miko (I didn't name either of them), every so often they'd sleep together:

3944b61e.jpg

RIP my fuzzy buddies.

Guest Marney-1

post-10-0-58538700-1343096411.jpg

Our rabbit, it's called Rabbit. Found him abandoned in a cardboard box in the snow about 18 months ago, took him home with the intention of eating him but grew attached. Got his balls cut off last month and he's not a miserable little prick anymore, he's much more affectionate now.

post-10-0-83266500-1343096444.jpg

If he thinks he can lie on the couch he's got another thing coming, only put him on there to get a picture.

4788357437_b6376ff1ac.jpg

Got bored of him.

Guest Marney-1

Did you get a pair of mittens from the fur, at least?

No, keyrings (keychains), want one?

Guest Marney-1

Only if it's a good-luck foot charm on a keyring, with a R* logo incorporated somehow.

Nah, didn't really whack him. Here he is:

rabbit.jpg

The missus will never know.