I would like if were kind of like SR3's except way better SR3's didn't really impress me. I hardly even noticed the engine modifications.

i like the idea of moding cars. but i really hope that they have a lot more space to save your cars in, so i dont spend 5k on a truck just to go home and realize that i have no room for it. i like the way the garage was set up in saints row 3. drive a car in the garage and its added to a list that u can click and spawn at any time as often as u want. also prevents driving into the water and watching all your hard earned cash sink to the bottom.

I guess modded and personalised cars would make some people drive more cautiously, and for those of us who don't it'd be a nice anecdote for later years in the forum retirement/mental home.

"Did I ever tell you about the time I lost my sweet pimped out Sultan RS on top of Mount Chilliad? Rolled right off the side it did. Yup, them's were the days."

i like the idea of moding cars. but i really hope that they have a lot more space to save your cars in, so i dont spend 5k on a truck just to go home and realize that i have no room for it. i like the way the garage was set up in saints row 3. drive a car in the garage and its added to a list that u can click and spawn at any time as often as u want. also prevents driving into the water and watching all your hard earned cash sink to the bottom.

I guess modded and personalised cars would make some people drive more cautiously, and for those of us who don't it'd be a nice anecdote for later years in the forum retirement/mental home.

"Did I ever tell you about the time I lost my sweet pimped out Sultan RS on top of Mount Chilliad? Rolled right off the side it did. Yup, them's were the days."

Implement a purchaseable car insurance feature into the game for any car/bike you currently own/have.

Then if your car gets destroyed, just ring the insurance company number on your phone to have a brand new car ( same model as the old one ) delivered straight to one of your garages. Problem Solved. B)

Customizing cars online would be interesting in a way, then you could save it at a garage or something so you will have it in single player or even pull out a customized car from your single player game to use online.. i would love to blow up or steal someone's custom whip.

We need different Custom Modification Businesses for different types of cars and bikes. For instance:

One for Custom Hot Rods ~

ford_custom_hot_rod_by_samcurry-d5l5ctv.jpgb019cea6b610b43acf2d1c6a069a1fba.jpg

A different one for Muscle Cars ~

Pontiac-gto.jpgFord-Mustang-GT-muscle-cars.jpg

One for Custom Motorbikes and Choppers ~

Bourget-custom-chopper.JPGCustomTrikesBlackPurgatory1.jpg

And definitely one for Sports and Concept Cars ~

3029974725_dc18c68b70.jpg?v=0

225286,xcitefun-rolls-royce-001.jpg1-7-Million-Bugatti-Veyron-Gets-Custom-Wrap-via-Epson-Stylus-Pro-GS6000-Printer-5.jpglamborghini_lp710_audigier_01_580op.jpg

id love to be able to customise cars, but i hope they dont go too far with it. it would be quite cool for hydraulics to come back, but only on certain cars

and i like all the vehichles on your post blacksox, but the last one looks absolutely shit.

id love to be able to customise cars, but i hope they dont go too far with it. it would be quite cool for hydraulics to come back, but only on certain cars

and i like all the vehichles on your post blacksox, but the last one looks absolutely shit.

Changed the last pic.

Changed the last pic.

last one looks ok, but the second last one is shit now haha.

At least I hope you can chose your car's color. In GTA 4 the Pay n Spray gave you a random color :mellow: .

iv always thought that. id love to be able to choose the colour it gets sprayed. even if it doesnt have that much choice, such as sky blue, pear blue, candy blue, matt blue etc. if i can choose between about 10 colours id be happy. maybe a few more options for 2-tone cars like the banshee

Another decent alternative to this is something such as an online "Auto-Trader" (forgot the name of this on IV), but where you can buy standard, old, modified, military, speciality, boats etc. each with a unique "twist" that is randomly generated..

For example, a dubbed out Patriot with bullet-proof windows.

It then turns into a variant of a side mission and you have to go and collect the car, with the right cash, and it may be a set-up or they turn up in something completely different to what you saw, turning it into a disbute where you either A) Kill them or B) Walk away.

Mix this with a simple modifying system, similiar to MCLA, but not as extensive as that in ways that are

- 3 or 4 unique upgrades for Engine, Suspension, Body Kits, Exhausts Turbo's etc. but if you find a junk car, or just an normal car off the street for that matter of fact, you can swap in that engine or Body Kit etc., if it has one.

- Colours. They should literally let you choose any colour using a colour mixer, with what style you want it in - i.e. Matte, Chrome, Gloss, Metallic etc. & it should be for the Rims & the body colour, separatly

- Customization of the Engine, suspension etc. should be kept very simple, lowering and camber for the suspension, gear ratios for the trasmission, different backboxes for the exhaust for different loudness and finally different parts to add onto the engine, Air Filter, pipes and plugs.

- Introduction of Boat yards, modify the boats a tiny bit too.

As the original post said on this topic, dealerships should also be functionable, with the option of a few unique "dealership upgrades"

, and I personally think we've just created the new Modification System.

• Like 1

I would like to have it like Gta sanandreas. Rims, Tinting Windows, and Tires, Body and Color Engine maybe and Like putting on Ram Bars and KC Lights and Headlights and Talilights like smoked and chrystal clear and regular. And tons More Pimping options.

Have car mods like Customizeation like on Gta Sanadreas (Body, rims, Ram bar KC Lights and tons more!)

In my opionon I love this idea to me playing games like grand theft auto should have car custamization its what grabs the attention of all kinds of players and will keep you addicted, I believe this is what many people like myself exstremely enjoy because it gives more option and also makes you feel more accomplished when doing something within GTA's world you wanna make it feel more realistic this is the way to go. Custimization is what pulls all of us in and I am not just talking about cars either I am talking about everything your character, weapons, cribs, if you were to stick all this into one game such as GTA you wouldn't only catch the attention of some but all, and this would destroy any competition in the gaming community, such as saints row, and other games to come, the way I see it GTA blew our minds with the first GTA ever made which greatly improved all gamers imagination, so be the first to blow our minds again with a game with so much custamization that would make us stay up for six days strait calling out of work because of the all time favorite Rockstar company that could awwww us again with amazment, but no matter what ill still be a fan of Rockstar because you made a game, that everyone can enjoy and still can play for many generations to come so good luck and can't wait for GTA 5.

ah but you can definatly do beter than mafia 2, and knowing rockstar they'll one up everyone else hopefully. might not be my idea but just some level of modification. i liked my idea cause your interacting more with your vehicle and its alittle less machine like. its alittle more realistic is what im trying to say. oh and did your car color ever lock in gta 4 from the pay in spray? and did it always happen to be the uggliest paint color ever

I'll have to agree. It makes the feel of the game come to us as more realistic, which takes the gamers and makes them feel like they are really in the game. Hopefully some house editing options are available too. Since GTA5 has waited this long I expect there to be more than we can handle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This posting is by Brandon Harrell, from a small town in Texas, and I absolutely love GTA. I have bought ever single version of the game for ever console since it has started. I am definitely a die-hard fan. Mason Dube has made a very compelling point here, it would be so amazing to be able to up our cars performance wise just with like doing the body muscle. The options to put in 2.7L .3.5L, body work, interior exterior, dual exhaust and everything would be so fucking amazing. I joined this forum just to post my thoughts on in and I hope they are heard. It seems like a whole bunch of people want this done. I wish for there to be real dates with women, ones you can get to know, maybe ones you meet just by talking on the street. You can , for instance, talk to them and get their number. Call them- set up a date-, etc. Maybe adding marriage would be a step too far but if that is an idea I would like it to be there as well. As a personal player, with my own creativity, the storyline is what I love. Everything connects to the story, but I want there to be a part after the game is completed too you know. I am so into the storyline every single game that comes out and when I start playing it I am literally glued to it. It takes me to a new realm of creativity and individuality. So my personal wishes for the game are : 1. girlfriends tie in more, bodybuilding, car performance, and also something to take place after the story line, things to do, or even exterior missions and goals players can complete. Thank you all so much for my time, and I hope I haven't bothered you any.

-Hardcore GTA fan

-Hardcore fan of the franchise as a whole. Yall are guaranteed my money.

p.s.- "MAKE THIS THE SICKEST GTA EVER TO COME OUT AND LETS BLOW AWAY COD IIBLACKOPS, LETS SELL 10-20MILLION COPIES FIRST DAY" WOOO!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Mad Dooby

Rockstar Support

Michael S. Last Edit:August 30th 2012 Editor/Writer: Mason Dube (The Mad Dooby)

Anthony F.

Kris D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ah but you can definatly do beter than mafia 2, and knowing rockstar they'll one up everyone else hopefully. might not be my idea but just some level of modification. i liked my idea cause your interacting more with your vehicle and its alittle less machine like. its alittle more realistic is what im trying to say. oh and did your car color ever lock in gta 4 from the pay in spray? and did it always happen to be the uggliest paint color ever

I'll have to agree. It makes the feel of the game come to us as more realistic, which takes the gamers and makes them feel like they are really in the game. Hopefully some house editing options are available too. Since GTA5 has waited this long I expect there to be more than we can handle.

This posting is by Brandon Harrell, from a small town in Texas, and I absolutely love GTA. I have bought ever single version of the game for ever console since it has started. I am definitely a die-hard fan. Mason Dube has made a very compelling point here, it would be so amazing to be able to up our cars performance wise just with like doing the body muscle. The options to put in 2.7L .3.5L, body work, interior exterior, dual exhaust and everything would be so fucking amazing. I joined this forum just to post my thoughts on in and I hope they are heard. It seems like a whole bunch of people want this done. I wish for there to be real dates with women, ones you can get to know, maybe ones you meet just by talking on the street. You can , for instance, talk to them and get their number. Call them- set up a date-, etc. Maybe adding marriage would be a step too far but if that is an idea I would like it to be there as well. As a personal player, with my own creativity, the storyline is what I love. Everything connects to the story, but I want there to be a part after the game is completed too you know. I am so into the storyline every single game that comes out and when I start playing it I am literally glued to it. It takes me to a new realm of creativity and individuality. So my personal wishes for the game are : 1. girlfriends tie in more, bodybuilding, car performance, and also something to take place after the story line, things to do, or even exterior missions and goals players can complete. Thank you all so much for my time, and I hope I haven't bothered you any.

-Hardcore GTA fan

p.s.- "MAKE THIS THE SICKEST GTA EVER TO COME OUT AND LETS BLOW AWAY COD IIBLACKOPS, LETS SELL 10-20MILLION COPIES FIRST DAY" WOOO!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Mad Dooby

Rockstar Support

Anthony F.

Kris D

What the fuck!

• Like 1

-Hardcore GTA fan

Rockstar Support

Anthony F.

Kris D

What the fuck!

I think I will make that my sig also/