I want to be able to change rims, custom paint jobs, N2O, Hydraulics, and component upgrades, like engine, reinforcing the frame, tires etc... To make your vehicle more durable. I would also like to see customizing parts of it like the bumper, exhaust pipes,spoilers, hood etc... But if that's not in the game it wouldn't really bother me.

I read on some forums about a stolen vehicle generating "heat", meaning that it was getting attention from cops. If they had that same concept you could customize your vehicle and it would gain attention of the civilians. Like some people may take pictures of you or the car, or say great things about your car if you are in a completely tricked out or exotic ride, but depending on the neighborhood you are in it could make you more of a target for carjacking or maybe robbery, seeing as how you are supposed to be able to witness other civilians committing crimes. I think that that could put a really interesting spin on what you drive and where.

Even if there is any modification garages in 'GTA V' (which I hope there is), I don't expect a lot more than what they had in 'GTA San Andreas'. But I do hope you can take cars to a garage where you can sell them for extra money on the side like you could in 'GTA IV'.

if u want all that u should play midnight club cuz that's the focus of that game...honestly all I want is body mods( bumpers, hoods, side skirts, spoilers, hood/roof scoops, etc), NOS, rims, paint selection, and maybe vinyls. Although I would also like engine mods that's a good idea. I don't want anything fancy, just a little bit more than san andreas

Hopefully car customization is included and more in depth than in san andreas. I would love to see all the ideas on that list included... I would never have to play another game. But then again I doubt there will be anything more than basic customization if any.

if you want all that u shouif u want ld play midnight club cuz that's the focus of that game...honestly all I want is body mods( bumpers, hoods, side skirts, spoilers, hood/roof scoops, etc), NOS, rims, paint selection, and maybe vinyls. Although I would also like engine mods that's a good idea. I don't want anything fancy, just a little bit more than san andreas

I cant get out of my car and shoot stupid taxi drivers though... :(

if u want all that u should play midnight club cuz that's the focus of that game...honestly all I want is body mods( bumpers, hoods, side skirts, spoilers, hood/roof scoops, etc), NOS, rims, paint selection, and maybe vinyls. Although I would also like engine mods that's a good idea. I don't want anything fancy, just a little bit more than san andreas

talk about a walking contridiction, everything you just listed for your "wishlist" is exactly what is in midnight club.

but anyways, i think it'd be dope if it was just paint, rims, nitrous, and suspension altering.

Bring back explosive gas tanks and more car modding options than GTA SA and I'd be happy :) definitely need hydraulics and nitro too

Problem is, car modding isn't the major focus of GTA. That's more for full racing games. If we do see car modding again, I don't expect much more than what we had in GTA San Andreas. Some options but nothing major.

Welcome to iGTA5!

I agree, it would turn into a BF3 situation and there would be so many options it just would be time consuming and probably costly in the game. Minor stuff like paint, tires, Body, and other things would be great to have, and those catigories should have alot of options as well. GTA SA was a great example, but if you make that kind of customization possible, then it should have lots of possibilitys

I only need (my new wishlist):

• Engine parts: Engine Swap, Turbo, Exhaust System, Customizable Suspension.
  • Aftermarket Wheels
  • Some Extras: Bodykits for selected cars, Bass Boost like in SA :D, Racing Interiors, Carbon Fibre to selected places.

I think only basic vehicle modification will be implemented in GTA V. Perhaps a little extra than GTA: SA's modification system.

We gotta remember this is GTA not Need For Speed or the Sims.

My draft is completely way over the top, but not as unrealistic as it may seem. But it doesn't need to take all your time away from the game. You need something to spend money on and hookers get boring after awhile... well maybe disposing of them after is sorta fun

what we had in san andreas + some degree of engine tuning incl exhaust (not just visual, also different sound), but for every vehicle (incl service vehicles and stuff). more than enough imho.

EDIT: and definitely car bombs :fap:

talk about a walking contridiction, everything you just listed for your "wishlist" is exactly what is in midnight club.

except for the engine tuning, that's everything San Andreas offered, so I fail to see a "contridiction" here. MC only has a larger scale of these parts to offer...

MC is a lot less realistic than GTA and being restricted to only street racing nice cars kind of sucks. I like sliding around corners and going off jumps with the cops right on my ass with bullets flying everywhere in a modified throaty muscle car, not some bone stock Sentinel.

Guest Marney-1

i want off road tires for any car the help in the mud and trails with window bars (so you don't flyout) push bars for turning cop cars into scrap

But I want to have to come and drag your wrecked car out of the desert with my truck's winch.