Though I, like many I'm sure, were very irritated that GTA 4 had no car modifications at all I did manage to get some images while playing the game a few days ago of some car companies that had their own mods.

The first is STD (heh) Sentinel Tuning Division, this logo can be found on the sentinels with the spoilers and the hood vents, usually driven by the Mafia.

Another is the lettering on the rocker panel of the Blistas, which reads "Hyper Dynamic Sports"

There's some more lettering on the rocker panel of the famous Futo but I can't get a view that clearly indicates what it says. I believe it's Full Throttle.....and after that I can't read it.

I am curious if car modding is present in GTA 5 it will be specific companies or garages for specific brands of cars. Like one shop for the Sentinels, another for the Futo, another for the Blista, and so on. This would be another thing to be rewarded as you progress through the story.;)

icon11.gif

Fuck even one of the main character, Brucie from GTA IV, ran a mod garage. Biggest fuckin tease ever

Once I listen to his commercials on the radio and pile all that info together, I think there was suppost to be Car Modification.

It could have been an idea on the table that never came to fruition.

I'd like to be able to buy cars in the new GTA though, like the ones on the website in 4. Not keeping my hopes up though.>.>

My theroy, GTA 4 was a trial, a space filler to feel out the RAGE engine on the new systems, and see how the multiplayer would work out. Now that they have losened their colars, we will see some true R* magic

Hey everyone, just wanted to make some big discussion on customisation of Vehicles, be it motorbikes, trash lorries, buses, police cars, motorbikes, etc. I am aware that there may be some topics the same as this one, but i just want to make this the best, and the biggest.

Please post all the things you would love to see/ be able to do on GTA 5 with vehicles.

Thanks (Y)

:scooter:

I've never really been a big customization man myself, although it added a great addition in terms of things to do.

Besides the obvious car modding, it'd be great to have more soundsystem options. Bigger bass boost options, so your windows really tremble and maybe break, and the ability to hook up your ingame 'Ipooed' (which would be a playlist you add from your PS3 system)

Actually, nevermind :D

• Like 1

Yeh, I like the sound of customisation of radios and music choice (Y)

I never keep a car long enough to customize it.

That's true, it is hard to keep a car in tip-top condition when your ramping it on small streets or free-ways to get away from the police, but, it is nice to have your own "stamp" on your ride's I think!

I just want more realistic customisation in terms of performance. Obviously i'm not talking gran turismo realism but tires/brakes that actually effect handling, noticable speed increases etc.

yeah, i think it would be knda cool.

i hope they bring back the garages, i did NOT like the "car spots" because other cars would bump my car away and i wouldnt notice.

and when i come back, my car was gone!

That really pisses me off. I parked a Bati Custom, I think it's called, in front of 'The Lost' safehouse whilst playing TBoGT, and everytime I go back, the bike's in the middle of the road -_-

Holding onto your cars has been made easier. Get arrested by the police and you'll find your car locked up in the police impound lot, just like in San Andreas. Auto shops will give you the option to fix your car without repainting it, and you'll still retain any custom parts. Park your car in a parking lot or way outside the city somewhere offroad, and it will probably still be there when you get back.

Holding onto your cars has been made easier. Get arrested by the police and you'll find your car locked up in the police impound lot, just like in San Andreas. Auto shops will give you the option to fix your car without repainting it, and you'll still retain any custom parts. Park your car in a parking lot or way outside the city somewhere offroad, and it will probably still be there when you get back.

You forgot the "I think" or "I hope" part of your post. Easy mistake.

As mentioned above somewhere, I don't want to spend 50 G's on pimpin' my ride then having it blown up by some lunatic drunk driver. I think cars you customize should spawn outside your chosen house, to a certain extent of course; Maybe around 2 cars per house would be a good idea. And I want driveways and garages rather than some shitty yellow paint that sticks out halfway into the road for taxis and other vehicles to accidentally park in.

More realistic damage, handling and part customization would be nice as well. Not so much as to be a racing game, but just enough for GTA. I also hope there is a minigame where you have to steal certain parts of a certain car parked somewhere, or something along those lines (presuming part jacking is in the game)

The should have more then just custom cars..

Like custom helicopters.

I know sounds like a 5yr saying lets custom my garage to be a mega garage out of legos!

But think about it.. If they bring back the airfield you owned back in SA (probably not)

But if they did imagine customizing that to be like it starts up faster.. The design.. How fast it can go..

Rockets maybe? Minigun.. Like make it realistic.. Maybe 2 rotars?

And buy additives to your safehouse,,

Like to SOME safehouses.. Not like a heliport in grove street..

Like I see people complaining on having 600,000$ when finished with the game

and having nothing to spend it on..

Have more selection on shit to buy,,

Like buy couches.. furniture.. Maybe add a gym room or a free room to put whatever

and different gym equip.. ect.. and upgrade so you have a patio.. Or a weapons room to store your weapons..

Or even customize your weapons..

Perhaps have customizable cheats.. because I might want the military issued sniper... But I also want the AK

Not just a grouped up organized slot of weapons..

And get those modes back.. like inmenu cheats that effect the game entirely.. Like zombie.. Riot.. Shit like that.. I hope someone

that knows rockstar or anyone on the top floor of the building could ATLEAST look at the possibilitys.. Maybe get better ideas or some shiz..

yo The Mad Dooby , I'm 100% with you on your idea ,it would be awesome to do all those modifications in GTA . . .then you'll know that the car will be one of a kind