im going to get the emporer i think its spelt. not the nice one but the beater and hopefully can put a lift kit on it with a bull bar and just go wreck havic in it lol.

From what they've said about car customization, this game's gonna have more than Midnight club DUB edition... So i can see myself really going to town and really looking after my hard earned vehicles.

start a big ole bar fight ;)

Would love to be able to start a bar fight. Whenever I punched someone in IV, they would just run away like any other pedestrian, as would anyone who saw me punch him. I want to punch a guy in a bar and have all hell break loose.

• Like 4

I'm purchasing a nice big SUV or pick up, customizing it to be a nice off road vehicle but not over the top, attaching a trailer, and I'm heading out into Blaine County.

Intimidating truck... hmm the first thing that comes to mind would be this:

i006433.jpg

I hope there is such a tow truck, I saw a similar looking model in the Blane County clip, it's pulling a trailer though.

Haha I don't think we can customize these though.

I had the opposite idea. I'm going to customize a large, fast, intimidating truck and tear through the golf course.

Ya, npc's playing golf are going to having a hard time with doing doughnuts and running them over