Spoiler tag -_-

C'mon man you know better.

And that's a big spoiler. Don't do that shit man.

Fuck man. I wish I didn't see that.

Think it's about time to hibernate away from these forums. Noobs don't know how to use fucking spoiler tags.

fuck... sorry about that

K why does everyone freak out who cares if someone has no idea how to put a spoiler tag instead of freaking out maybe help them i mean why are you guys even on this site if u dont want spoilers i mean come on we r all on the same team doesnt matter if u got 5 posts or 6000 posts im just excited as any of u but dont have many posts and am not the best at doing research mainly cause i work around 60 hours a week at my local fire dept and living at the station i dont get alot of breaks so instead of getting mad to a "noob" share ur thoughts and be helpful without lookint like a fuck head with no life im just talking to everyone nobody in general so thanks guys have a good day

Lol but asking questions like simple ones u know and i dont u could just be like look here or tell them instead of people freaking out im not mad just talking aloud we got what 4 days i mean some people been waiting a few years im sure some are a lil edgy

Wow. I thought the latest post, aka sentence, was tricky to read without becoming breathless, but the one 2 posts above that was even harder. Ah punctuation.

• Like 2

What vehicle are y'all going to customize first?

For me first is going to be the lifted truck with a a brush guard and off road lights. Then either the cheetah or Bugatti.

post-10497-0-77765000-1379126081.jpg

post-10497-0-86049100-1379126093.jpg

post-10497-0-34325800-1379126100.jpg

Ruiner, Buccaneer, BlistaC, Feroci(if it's there). Well basically some good old cars and make them special.

I'm hoping for a lift kit + offroad wheels for the Blista lol, bolt on turbocharger and go mountainclimbing.

For me first is going to be the lifted truck with a a brush guard and off road lights. Then either the cheetah or Bugatti.

Im gonna lift that dodge truck it shows pulling the boat then the saber gt old muscle hopefully there's a bunch of turbocharged hondas i can go beat with it lol can we turbocharged or supercharge has it been confirmed somewhere or does anyone know?

Im gonna lift that dodge truck it shows pulling the boat then the saber gt old muscle hopefully there's a bunch of turbocharged hondas i can go beat with it lol can we turbocharged or supercharge has it been confirmed somewhere or does anyone know?

Not confirmed to turbo or super charge but u can tune your engine and other aspects of the car so its a possibility. Also hopefully there's NOS.

i want either the rebel or the bobcat for offroading

i want the dominator (mustang like) for the highway racing

and i want the regina just for a laugh

will likely include and sabre, ruiner, sentinel, blista, sultan, tornado, the db5 style one, dubsta, patriot and maybe the dodge ram like truck.

too many cars i like in this game lol

I'm going to do up a Dubsta with a bush bar, lights and maybe off-road tyres if they have them. Not lifting it though since that's not my style.

double-victory-for-the-g-class-in-off-road-survey-2.jpg

Might do the same with a Rebel.

EHIT: Holy shit the forum's been acting up lately. It posted that six times.

I found this on the Lifeinvader site, shows some great customization.

It's called the Vapid Bullett, which i think is the mustang type car. This is a direct quote from the site - "#BeforeAndAfter We just gave this Vapid Bullett a bit more heat for the street – whoa! #LSCustoms"660x373.jpg

http://www.lifeinvader.com/profile/los_santos_customs - the link if anyone wants to check it out

• Like 2

"Pimped My Ride" thread sounds ok.

depands how much you can do, if there aren't many mod options then most cars will look the same and it would be pointless

Rockstar confirmed that there's gonna be a crap load, into the 1000's