How about an Automatic Grenade Machine Gun for military vehicles, trucks with a flat bed, or SUV's with a big sunroof ( it could fire something like a 40mm Grenade/ turning peds into a bright red mist )~

800px-HK_GMW.jpggrenade2_434x600.jpg

• Like 5

How about an Automatic Grenade Machine Gun for military vehicles, trucks with a flat bed, or SUV's with a big sunroof ( it could fire something like a 40mm Grenade/ turning peds into a bright red mist )~

800px-HK_GMW.jpggrenade2_434x600.jpg

mmmmm, MK 19.

I think CVG already asked about that in their interview with Imran, answer was no.

All they asked was if vehicles could be used as weapons I believe.. and he replied by saying you can shoot a hole in the gas line etc.. I don't think CVG was clear enough when they asked that question.. So my point is that I think there could still be a possibly of having weapons on vehicles. Too soon to rule that out..

If I wanted weapons on vehicles I'd play twisted metal. I'm fine with breaking the window and using pistols, smg, grenades and c4. Plus I'm sure there will be a tank or something similar to the noose apc like in gta 4.

• Like 1

I think CVG already asked about that in their interview with Imran, answer was no.

All they asked was if vehicles could be used as weapons I believe.. and he replied by saying you can shoot a hole in the gas line etc.. I don't think CVG was clear enough when they asked that question.. So my point is that I think there could still be a possibly of having weapons on vehicles. Too soon to rule that out..

That's what I got from it. "Can vehicles be used as weapons" is sort of a stupid way to ask a question. I dont think adding guns to cars is off the table necessarily.

• Like 1

That's what I got from it. "Can vehicles be used as weapons" is sort of a stupid way to ask a question. I dont think adding guns to cars is off the table necessarily.

Yeah, i just listened to it again and the interviewer asked "What ways would you be able to weaponise a vehicle?[Excluding using the vehicle's insane speed]" the reply was "I wouldn't think there's anything directly like that". So yeah I'm not sure there's much hope for Infernus' with MK19 turrets on. But you never know!

It's not really logical to put machine guns on cars, in a workshop that's specialized on tuning cars.

There will be vehicles with guns on them for sure, but that's gonna be either locked up in the military camp or being used by the police/army at 5 stars.

Can we lift trucks? And supercharge them and also is there diesel trucks?

If you go through the trailers, screen shots, screen caps you'll get almost every answer u need my friend if it pertains to vehicles and what not.

Do they have diesel trucks im a lil busy to go searching..

Your too busy to search but you keep asking retarded questions all over this forum? Gas isn't being used so there can't really be diesel trucks.
  • Like 1

Any Word on Bullet Proofing or Armoring a vehicle? that would be one of the best things they could add, Imo. Im mostly thinking of bullet resistant windows that can take up to a certain weapon class, or maybe cosmetic steel plates welded to the outside of a vehicle that can add extra weapon-damage protection, stuff like that.

Any Word on Bullet Proofing or Armoring a vehicle? that would be one of the best things they could add, Imo. Im mostly thinking of bullet resistant windows that can take up to a certain weapon class, or maybe cosmetic steel plates welded to the outside of a vehicle that can add extra weapon-damage protection, stuff like that.

I don' recall having heard anything for certain about that, but somebody else might be able to clarify on it. But I was under the impression that most, if not all, of the car mods were just cosmetic and weren't going to have much impact on functionality -- but I could be wrong.

Edit:

I actually do think I recall hearing something about armor mods and bulletproofing tires or something like that but it's been a while. I've tried to not follow too much of the details to keep from getting spoiled by the new features.

I know I haven't heard anything about that, but somebody else might be able to clarify on that. But I was under the impression that most, if not all, of the car mods were just cosmetic and weren't going to have much impact on functionality -- but I could be wrong.

No, we know for a fact that we can do things to alter the cars performance. We have not really heard about armor, but we do know that we can reenforce the frame and add roll bars.

“Some of the modifications that affect gameplay include brakes, engine tuning, suspension, horns, bulletproof tires, panel armor, and of course, a general repair! There are more than 1,000 modifications in total.”

http://screencrush.com/customize-your-weapons-and-your-wheels-in-grand-theft-auto-5/

Sure I had read it somewhere

• Like 1

I know I haven't heard anything about that, but somebody else might be able to clarify on that. But I was under the impression that most, if not all, of the car mods were just cosmetic and weren't going to have much impact on functionality -- but I could be wrong.

No, we know for a fact that we can do things to alter the cars performance. We have not really heard about armor, but we do know that we can reenforce the frame and add roll bars.

ii5P23V.jpg

here you go. i just found this floating around on reddit. not sure where it's from so take it with a grain of salt

Edited by TreeFitty
Spoiler tags. Use them.

Spoiler tag -_-

C'mon man you know better.

And that's a big spoiler. Don't do that shit man.

Fuck man. I wish I didn't see that.

Think it's about time to hibernate away from these forums. Noobs don't know how to use fucking spoiler tags.

• Like 2