I hope suspension modifications arent just to lower a vehicle. I pray that you'd be able to lift them too

Just think.... Jacked up pickup driving through the deep woods or up a mountain = BADASS

why through the woods, why not over all the rich ass mother fuckers cars in the city

I hope suspension modifications arent just to lower a vehicle. I pray that you'd be able to lift them too

Just think.... Jacked up pickup driving through the deep woods or up a mountain = BADASS

why through the woods, why not over all the rich ass mother fuckers cars in the city

Thats a given nobody can resist the urge to drive over the snobby bitch in the turismo

I had the most fun in gta 4 with the patriot even tho it had those ghetto ass rims

Were bodykits mentioned as a part of car customization?

I'd just like to point out the custom wheels on the Sabre. Hard to see but you can tell they're not the factory ones.

d3070bfc-c4c9-402b-96ab-7c45fe09d367_zps081a08e2.jpg

Also the hood is diffrent from the one trevor is driving.

I think the bumper might be custom too

Thats a given nobody can resist the urge to drive over the snobby bitch in the turismo

I had the most fun in gta 4 with the patriot even tho it had those ghetto ass rims

I am really hoping that the suspension won't be so soft if you can modify your truck to have a huge lift kit. If anyone saw the monster tuck mod in gta 4 you'll remember that the suspension was so soft that you barely inflicted damage to the car you ran over. So I'm hoping for a firmer suspension

i wonder if u can honky-rig the car to look like a zombie survival car... or a cheaply armored car...

i.e. like tin/metal roofing over the windows w/ slits for driver side a bull bar/cow catcher and roof hatch for a gunner (none of this i expect to be in the game but it'd be fun as hell)

Remember when Rockstar said in the May Previews that GTA V's level of Car Customization will be equal too, if not better than that of Midnight Club Los Angeles.

Well I finally took a look into what was actually customizable in MC:LS, and it looks like GTA V's level of car customization will be unbelievably in-depth.

Midnight Club: Los Angeles Car Customization ~

PERFORMANCE

Exhaust system, headers, cold air intake, forced induction, engine upgrade, electronics, nitrous, clutch, gear kits, sway bars, brakes, tires, jet kits, shocks & springs.

EXTERIOR/ INTERIOR

Front bumpers, hoods, intercoolers, window tint, wheel materials: paint and dimensions, tires, brakes, interior color, steering wheels, gauges, front seats, rear bumpers, spoilers, tail lights, exhaust, license plates, neon, sideskirts, doors, cowls, tails, tanks.

Sounds Great :D ...

• Like 3

Going with the in car weapon storage, wtf would happen if you wreck, your car gets blown up, or it gets stolen? what happens to all the guns you paid for and stashed in there?

Going with the in car weapon storage, wtf would happen if you wreck, your car gets blown up, or it gets stolen? what happens to all the guns you paid for and stashed in there?

The storage would be universal for all the cars you modify with a hidden weapons compartment in the Trunk. That means if you have a weapons locker in your Safehouse, or get another vehicle and modify it with a weapons compartment, you will still have access to all the weapons that were in the original car that got destroyed/ stolen.

I.E. you never lose weapons or ammo, just because your car is destroyed...

The storage would be universal for all the cars you modify with a hidden weapons compartment in the Trunk. That means if you have a weapons locker in your Safehouse, or get another vehicle and modify it with a weapons compartment, you will still have access to all the weapons that were in the original car that got destroyed/ stolen.

I.E. you never lose weapons or ammo, just because your car is destroyed...

I think the opposite should be true. If you destroy your car, you destroy your weapons cache in that car. I know that doesn't tie in well with previous GTA's but it means you'd be pimping out more cars or you'd take extra care of the couple you've put the work into.

I think the opposite should be true. If you destroy your car, you destroy your weapons cache in that car. I know that doesn't tie in well with previous GTA's but it means you'd be pimping out more cars or you'd take extra care of the couple you've put the work into.

GTA V will probably end up being just like the GTA's that came before it, with no storage for weapons.

So you will just purchase/ pick up a weapon, along with any ammunition for it, and it will not be lost or replaced unless you pick up/ or buy a different weapon in the same category. This system worked pretty well for all the other GTA's.

I agree, storage will probably not be in the game, but I think both sides would make sense. it could be an added on customization that allows for access to a main storage, or could be a one time deal, that makes you think different about ditching a car over a cliff... eather which would be fine with me, if it was part of the gameplay

What would be fucking awesome was if the car parts are unlockable, and how you unlock them is when you steal a certain car and deliver it to a chop shop and its parts are unlocked and can be customised and played off as aftermarket to sell at expensive car customisation shops but the protagonists also have to option of buying the parts but for cheaper in more rigid conditions, so its a service and a money making racket aswell so michael trevor or franklin can buy into it and it can be one of the money making activities.

What would be fucking awesome was if the car parts are unlockable, and how you unlock them is when you steal a certain car and deliver it to a chop shop and its unlocked and can be customised and played off as aftermarket to sell at expensive car customisation shops but the protagonists also have to option of buying the parts but for cheaper in more rigid conditions

Unlocks, why? They're almost always too hard to achieve. For example, I've never driven all the cars in MC3 because they are too hard to get! :P

How about ejector seat in convertibles? :P :P

That will be something new & funny... :P

How about ejector seats in a normal car ? That would be hilarious...

How about ejector seat in convertibles? :P :P

That will be something new & funny... :P

How about ejector seats in a normal car ? That would be hilarious...

Heres how that goes " Hey Michael check this out " *Franklin pushes button* Crack "Aw fuck i didn't think this through".

• Like 1

Speaking of convertibles , i think it would be great if we had the option to make EVERY car into a convertible....I'd love driving around in a roofless patriot

Speaking of convertibles , i think it would be great if we had the option to make EVERY car into a convertible....I'd love driving around in a roofless patriot

Chainsaw=quick chop top