Putting dayton rims on franklins 64' impala, tuning michaels bentley coupe, and fixing up whatever meth head trevor drives

I'll love seeing my great customized car in flames :P

Maybe they'll add something so we could again and again see our customized car in our garage or car saving area? If so, then cool!

I'd just like to point out the custom wheels on the Sabre. Hard to see but you can tell they're not the factory ones.

d3070bfc-c4c9-402b-96ab-7c45fe09d367_zps081a08e2.jpg

Anyone knows if you can modify a cop car?

Maybe we can only mod the car under the hood, because you can't modify a cop car in RL.

But maybe we can make undercover vehicles with LED lights.

• Like 1

Were bodykits mentioned as a part of car customization?

I'd just like to point out the custom wheels on the Sabre. Hard to see but you can tell they're not the factory ones.

d3070bfc-c4c9-402b-96ab-7c45fe09d367_zps081a08e2.jpg

Also the hood is diffrent from the one trevor is driving.

• Like 2

What I am hoping for, other than standard car customization options present in other games, is a system of weapon storage in the trunk. This is if we cannot have all guns with us, similar to Red Dead Redemption, but as far as I know this is not the case. So, like Scarface: The Word is Yours, I think there should be some storage opportunities in your owned vehicles. Would be fun, and in the case of Multiplayer, would help out your crew if you road up to the meet with some heavier gear in your trunk.

• Like 2

What I am hoping for, other than standard car customization options present in other games, is a system of weapon storage in the trunk. This is if we cannot have all guns with us, similar to Red Dead Redemption, but as far as I know this is not the case. So, like Scarface: The Word is Yours, I think there should be some storage opportunities in your owned vehicles. Would be fun, and in the case of Multiplayer, would help out your crew if you road up to the meet with some heavier gear in your trunk.

I like the idea of having weapons in the Trunk, I think that I said something similar to this last year ( can't remember which Topic ).

And I think it was said in one of the previews that you will be able to carry one weapon for each weapon archetype ( I.E. 1 Sub-Machine Gun, 1 Pistol/ Revolver, 1 Assault Rifle, 1 Grenade Launcher/ RPG etc ). But the Trunk would be great for easily obtaining any additional weapons in the same class, especially because GTA V will have many more weapons in each class then GTA lV did.

I hope suspension modifications arent just to lower a vehicle. I pray that you'd be able to lift them too

Just think.... Jacked up pickup driving through the deep woods or up a mountain = BADASS

• Like 2

I like the idea of having weapons in the Trunk, I think that I said something similar to this last year ( can't remember which Topic ).

And I think it was said in one of the previews that you will be able to carry one weapon for each weapon archetype ( I.E. 1 Sub-Machine Gun, 1 Pistol/ Revolver, 1 Assault Rifle, 1 Grenade Launcher/ RPG etc ). But the Trunk would be great for easily obtaining any additional weapons in the same class, especially because GTA V will have many more weapons in each class then GTA lV did.

Exactly! I think weapon type will play a larger role in general. This means you will want to have a variety of weapons near by. Additionally you'll want different types of modded weapons (maybe and m-4 with a scope and one with out etc..) and you wont be able to carry all of those on your person at one so you use the car. Maybe you can add hidden compartments into the car, adding more will allow you to carry more weapon types in that car.