I hope they dont put Midnight Club's cartoon style driving in GTA5.

i must agree my friend ! but luckely they already said it will be like gta 4 but a bit easier, but not dumbed down.

Bump. I hope this hasen't been posted already.

A hint at possible headlight customizaton or a variaty of different factory headlight colors (temperatures).

In this screencap you can see that the two cars that are racing have blue lights while the car in the right lane has white lights.

trailer-3f-eye-in-the-sky_zps4751a053.jpg

In this shot the Gauntlet, Ruiner, and Picador all have blue lights, but if you look at the shot after that...

trailer-3f-spinnin-tires_zps163daea3.jpg

...the Gauntlet and Ruiner now have white lights. So can colors be changed? Also, check out the oncoming traffic.. see the lights?

trailer-3f-race-is-on_zps544d3e3b.jpg

Lastly, in this shot you can see the cop cars have standard white lights, now check out the light on the ground in front of the Ruiner, blue.

trailer-3f-outrun-the-law_zps2f06166d.jpg

Oh and here's some wiki shit that explains light color/temperature for anyone that wants to read.

http://en.wikipedia....lor_temperature

hid-temperatures_zps37e46f8b.jpg

I think it would be great if they included everything in car modding from SA and then added more variety. R* have said or I heard it said somewhere that GTA V will have car customization equal to midnight racing club. Personally, I think the ability to free place vinyls anywhere (and a wide variety of them) would be amazing.

The stuff that started this forum might've been too much, but some of it like the owning garages, customizing and selling cars- I kinda like the ideas he put there.

I think the reason I love this so much is coz i can personalize these awesome cars whose influences i might not be able to afford in real life

• Like 1

Personally, I think the ability to free place vinyls anywhere (and a wide variety of them) would be amazing.

This got me thinking... It would be nifty if there were some kind of editor in the Social Club where you could create customized graphics (similar to Crew Emblems) that would sync to your console and be available to stick on your car. Share your designs with friends, create your own little car club if you're into that sort of thing...

• Like 4

@mrmister81

Yea that would be a cool feature, maybe bring back the whole gang thing through Franklin- taking over other gang territory, calling 3 other guys to get in a car with you and hit and run some enemies- maybe also handy as a possible multiplayer online feature- can just imagine team deathmatch or something with a crew of freaking awesome neon lighted cars with custom vinyls heading straight at you :D

I'll be extremely happy if the car customization is on par with Midnight Club LA, I wonder if we will be able to customize interiors? If so then that means there'll be an interior camera view which would be cool.

That would be pretty gay.

Way to kill the mood man.. :( Seriously though, Midnight Club style modification sounds like a nice thing to have. Even though I'd only be changing the colors and body of cars and not the engines. I've never really cared about that stuff, even though I used to love racing games like Midnight Club

I want (but doubt) to be able to upload a picture and have that as a decal on your car or be able to paint lines or stripes yourself

When I get to a billion or so dollars, I'd like an over-the-top customized jumbo jet with a glass bottom pool, food bar, missile battery and of course a zoo. I don't know where they do that kind of work, though...

When I get to a billion or so dollars, I'd like an over-the-top customized jumbo jet with a glass bottom pool, food bar, missile battery and of course a zoo. I don't know where they do that kind of work, though...

and what happens if that glass breaks :shifty: , do you wear a parachute while in the pool, haha

and what happens if that glass breaks :shifty: , do you wear a parachute while in the pool, haha

Well duh. :P