Just something different.

Also it would be neat if you could honky rig your car; for instance, get a new spoiler really cheap but it may fall off.

It'd be kinda funny to be riding thru the ghetto and hear a crappy car w/out a muffler. I always laugh at the driver, they think they're badasses

Tinted tail lights are illegal and more importantly, completely fuckin' moronic. We won't be seeing them.
they're illegal? Must only be where your from I see em all the time where I live

Are you sure cuz as you might see I live in jersey and I see them all the time is this a new law

I am sure that is not true in every state.

Isn't is still legal to drive without a seat belt in Jersey?

besides being illegal in real life doesn't mean they wont be in the game and doesn't mean people don't do it. Having those super bright headlights is illegal in California, you still seem them.

I've studied lots of Ohio DMV manuals (I hear you laughing, proud american). It's a practical regulation, so I'd imagine it'd be nationwide.

(e) Taillamps shall be red in color and shall be plainly visible from all distances within 500 feet to the rear except that taillamps on vehicles manufactured after January 1, 1969, shall be plainly visible from all

distances within 1,000 feet to the rear.

http://www.dmv.ca.go...d12/vc24600.htm

Well I see these "moronic" people drive their cars right past cops and not a shit is given so maybe It's just an Ohio thing. Plus Rockstar won't give a fuck about realism in terms of laws. The realism thing might not matter to them but then again in Midnight Club LA blackened lights weren't an option so I'd imagine they'd just take the customization elements from that game and modify them to the specifications of gta5 cars with a few updates but we'll just have to find put I guess

I didn't know that your name was italicized if you were currently posting. Neat.

Well I see these "moronic" people drive their cars right past cops and not a shit is given so maybe It's just an Ohio thing. Plus Rockstar won't give a fuck about realism in terms of laws. The realism thing might not matter to them but then again in Midnight Club LA blackened lights weren't an option so I'd imagine they'd just take the customization elements from that game and modify them to the specifications of gta5 cars with a few updates but we'll just have to find put I guess

I'm glad we can agree that it's a moronic customization.

Cops typically don't ticket you or even pull you over for black taillights, overly-tinted windows, etc. They're illegal, yeah, but a cop usually isn't going to give a shit unless they pull you over for some other reason, in which case you can count on getting a ticket for your lights or windows, as well.

That's about as much of a fuck as I'm going to give about this subject.

• Like 1

No no the cops in my town are ridiculously bored and spring at the chance to pull anyone over or fucking anything but u may be right. And yeah I prefer the custom lights as opposed to lights that make it appear as if there are none. It's just kind of a dumb look

Car customization should include: Paint , GPS , Seat Type ( Leather , Metal , Cushioned) , Armor for car including windows , Advanced Radio (so you can listen to Army , LSPD , FIB) , Tires , Bumper , L Plates , Ability for turn signals (if you have conputer keyboard or controller keyboard) , also Car Specs . If they have these features GTA V will be amazingly more amazing .

Bud signals mode for IV was so badass. I just hope they port it to PC sooner than later so we can mod the he'll out of it

I think i might pick up a copy of Midnight Club L.A. just to tinker with the modding to get a feel for what GTAV's modding might be like. I'm sure it's cheap these days. I borrowed it from a friend a few years back, but never bought it, so... Now's the time i guess.

ANibFlz.jpg

I always liked having tuners for classic cars like that Savanna in GTA SA because they always a a shit tonne of available mods like bumpers and roofs and stuff. Looks like this will be just as extensive in V and on more cars :faplight:

I always played midnight club los angeles, hell i think about 300 hours !

as far as performence upgrades go, that will be insane if it will be in GTA V.

and about exterior modification, that's even more !

I think i might pick up a copy of Midnight Club L.A. just to tinker with the modding to get a feel for what GTAV's modding might be like. I'm sure it's cheap these days. I borrowed it from a friend a few years back, but never bought it, so... Now's the time i guess.

ANibFlz.jpg

Is that GTA or Midnight Club? If that is Midnight Club, God Damn. It looks just like GTA.