Rockstar has confirmed already that we will not be able to customize vehicles nor buy properties.

Following the previews it has been confirmed by multiple sources that car customisation are definitely going to be included (I'm not sure about property buying but I did hear something about buying businesses as an investment)

• Like 1

Rockstar has confirmed already that we will not be able to customize vehicles nor buy properties.

Well obviously they had a change of heart.

• Like 1

Following the previews it has been confirmed by multiple sources that car customisation are definitely going to be included (I'm not sure about property buying but I did hear something about buying businesses as an investment)

Each of the three characters even has his own bank account, allowing you to manage each one's purchases differently. These guys can buy property. The example I was given was a taxi company. It will generate regular income. They can buy houses, too.

http://kotaku.com/iv...-diff-487200782

Angelblast1997, you've got some homework to do. The May 2 reviews are required reading for this forum.

• Like 1

Rims, paint, body kits, spoilers, accessories, lift kits, suspension for off-roading, led lighting (headlights, tails, underbody), chrome pieces...

• Like 1

Rims, paint, body kits, spoilers, accessories, lift kits, suspension for off-roading, led lighting (headlights, tails, underbody), chrome pieces...

Do you have a link to where they said body kits, lift kits, and L.E.D. lights?

I'll just wish they keep the car customization composed. Probably, it will be a bit like in Midnight Club LA, and I have seen a lot of ''creations'' like this. NOTHING like this to V please.

85282d1224985333-my-midnight-club-la-cars-camaro-front1.jpg

• Like 1

I just noticed that the Ruiner in Franklins trailer had two different sets of rims and tires in two different scenes.

Is that a Camaro^^? The green around the rims is too much for me haha. I was just playing some San Andreas and only just noticed that the car modding in that isnt too great, still glad its there. Lol so comparing SA to Midnight Clubs customization, what Rockstar said they have done with the car modding is a whole fucking lot. The more options the better, to me (Y)

• Like 1

You want them to keep customization basic because the option to customize a car as much as the above pic is a problem for you? You know you're not going to be forced to drive around in something that looks like that green aberration, right? That's kind of the point of vehicle customization; you make it look how you want it to. I don't see why you'd want fewer options just because you don't like what someone else might do with them.

R* better let us use our custom vehicles online :angry:

^Ohh shit yea, races could get intense. If they add hydraulics again, have a wee mexican low-rider bounce off. Or whatever its called.

I hope they have indepth customization like in midnight club. Things like headlight and tailight customization neon (if its not illegal in California by now) custom exhaust tips, side skirts, special doors, and interior customization

I hope you can completely black out a car. Such as tinted tail lights. I believe I saw a buffalo in franklins trailer and maybe 2 sentinel's with them as well in michaels.

I hope you can completely black out a car. Such as tinted tail lights. I believe I saw a buffalo in franklins trailer and maybe 2 sentinels with them as well in michaels.

The hell why'd it post it twice