post-2995-0-56307800-1367421591.png

Plates that belong to convertible Sentinel(s) that I assume are being driven by Michael, from trailer 1 and Michael's trailer. In one case it is blue but appears to be the same car (Pay 'n' Spray). I was wondering who Krystal is, but now I'm thinking it's just a way to customize vehicles. For an extra $40 or whatever you can buy a vanity plate...

Am I the only one who has spotted a modded Feltzer in the Trevor trailer, seconds 23+24?

at least there's different setups of the cars. would be a shame if you wouldn't be able to select it yourself... aka car modding...

There appears to be a guy in green cleaning a modified Buffalo at the beginning of Franklins trailer. It's right before Franklin starts talking, across from the light blue Sabre/Stallion(?)

Looks like it has a flame paintjob scheme.

@ :06

Cars had minor differences in IV (gold trim, etc.), and there was a Sultan and a heavily modified Sultan RS. I'm not ruling out customization, but this is a possible explanation.

and combining the different appearances of cars in IV with the ease of adding/removing these customizations with the simple-trainer (and all the moaning about no customization in IV) it would be a shame if R* wouldn't include such a feature in V imho.

I was wondering who Krystal is, but now I'm thinking it's just a way to customize vehicles. For an extra $40 or whatever you can buy a vanity plate...

Yup...

"If you'd rather focus on style over substance, concentrate on altering the paint job, wheels, window tinting, grill, and spoiler. You can even customize your license plate."

-GameInformer

So according to GAMEINFORMER the car customization is on par with MC:LA.

I for one never thought this would be the case in a GTA game for the sake of the MC franchise. What's the point of MC when you can do everything worth doing in that game and more in GTA now?

Well that answer doesn't really fit the question but whatever.

Because Midnight Club is over and done with.. on to better things now i.e. GTAV

Can you give me a link to the article/person/representative etc. stating the MC franchise is over? -_-

So from the Previews I've read so far, it seems almost every vehicle ( Cars/ Trucks/ Motorbikes/ Watercraft/ Aircraft ) is customizable and possibly upgradeable ( whatever that means/ possible armoured body kits or bullet proof windows?/ maybe better rockets for the fighter jets? ). And that the customization options for vehicles will be on par with Midnight Club Los Angeles ( which sounds pretty unbelievably great to me ). :D

Um...Aircraft? Customizable? Source? Source?!

:faplight:

Thankfully, a deluge of weapons and vehicles promise to keep you busy when you finally get your hands on Grand Theft Auto V, likely making you forget about some of those minor technical problems and complaints. Rockstar has included more tools in your arsenal and cars, trucks, motorcycles, watercraft, and all manner of aerial vehicles than ever before. Better yet, they’re all fully customizable and upgradeable. In the biggest title Rockstar has ever created geographically, it seems rather fitting that everything around the actual terrain is growing in scope, too. ~ Courtesy of the IGN Preview ~ http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/05/02/grand-theft-auto-v-ambition-in-the-big-city

• Like 2

Thankfully, a deluge of weapons and vehicles promise to keep you busy when you finally get your hands on Grand Theft Auto V, likely making you forget about some of those minor technical problems and complaints. Rockstar has included more tools in your arsenal and cars, trucks, motorcycles, watercraft, and all manner of aerial vehicles than ever before. Better yet, they’re all fully customizable and upgradeable. In the biggest title Rockstar has ever created geographically, it seems rather fitting that everything around the actual terrain is growing in scope, too. ~ Courtesy of the IGN Preview ~ http://uk.ign.com/ar...in-the-big-city

I ♥ you, O bringer of good news.

^

Rainbow that shit. Put some heart decals along the tail boom, maybe style the refueling probe to look like a dick.

effin knew it.

so since this matter is confirmed finally... what is it this game CAN'T do? :faplight:

see dream do come true people ,we an mod cars.

the other thing im seeing is that r2d2 migit has a creepy profile pic of Abe where did you find that ?

i am soo glad we have to wait till september to play this.

see dream do come true people ,we an mod cars.

the other thing im seeing is that r2d2 migit has a creepy profile pic of Abe where did you find that ?

i am soo glad we have to wait till september to play this.

I want to play it now but I'm glad that they want it as good as they can get before releasing it. If they didn't push it back, I wonder how many of these awesome things would still be in it.