Ku Zi Mu

The Amazing Spider-Man **SPOILERS**

I've never seen WatchMen, I just took Massecure's word.

Fair enough. WIth that in mind, what did you get out of X-Men: First Class? I couldn't get into that one either, but generally agreed with the rest of your list of comic book movies thoughts.

Before I continue... I love how 2 members can be stoning eachother in one thread and act like nothings going on in another. That's the power of The Assylum. :D

Ahem, I found X-Men First Class to be enjoyable but it had its contradictions when it came to the Original trilogy. I also thought the way they killed off Derwin(?) bullshitish. I'm not gonna get into the "only black guy" thing. Azazel needed more screen time, Jennifer Lawrence sucked as Mystic, Magneto's actor (forget his name) was good, the kid who played the young Magneto sucked compared to the kid from the original but he did look like the old Magneto, the guy who played Xavior wasn't Xavior enough and Shaw was.. meh. The movie was okay but I think it definitely needs a prequel sequel.

• Like 1

Darwin, Mystique, Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy. James McAvoy was a terrible Xavier, Michael Fassbender was a brilliant younger Magneto (more like Magneto than Ian McKellen was, but I'll be damned if I'm going to fault Sir Ian McKellen).

Michael Fassbender and Hugh Jackman's cameo were the only good things about that movie. Horrendous disrespect for the source material. It was Marvel's Batman Returns. Shit, Wolverine was more true to the comics than First Class was.

Before I continue... I love how 2 members can be stoning eachother in one thread and act like nothings going on in another. That's the power of The Assylum. :D

I couldn't have said it better myself. I tip my hat to you, sir.

:salute:

Always been an Electro fan (not so much when it comes to that costume), so I'm pretty annoyed by this. Heimdall I could ignore, but you can't take an important villain and fuck up his character. It won't be Electro, but black, it'll be Jamie Foxx, acting like Jamie Foxx, in Electro's costume.

Still hoping they reboot Daredevil, with a decent cast. Or, at the very least, stick Bullseye into another Marvel movie. And I still have my fingers crossed for the Deadpool movie working out okay.

I think we need a general Marvel topic. Might merge the ones we have currently. I find megathreads more useful than individual topics.

If they do Electro right, that could make for some amazing visuals... I still think they should have done a Carnage and Venom mix up! All three of them fighting together on screen.... spidey orgasm!

I really thought this new crew was going to be better than Raimi's people. I'd better still think that after this new movie. They're straying too close to the Ultimate universe, and it's going to fuck up the movie and make the whole reboot pointless if they don't get their shit together. Jamie Foxx as Electro and Paul Giamatti as Rhino certainly isn't doing them any favors.

I don't think it's smart having multiple villain's in a film. I mean look at Spider-Man 3. The story was a mess because you had about 4 different plots going on at once.

It's better to just put all the character development into one guy. I really hope Rhino is just one of those villain's that Spider Man fights at the beginning of the film and that's it.

Paul Giamatti as Rhino? Wow, they are desperate for credibility. I'm gonna skip this one, unless I get to see it for free. I had low expectations for the last film, and even those weren't met.

I always knew Jamie Foxx wanted to be white.