Ku Zi Mu

The Amazing Spider-Man **SPOILERS**

I always knew Jamie Foxx wanted to be white.

He's blue...

The new suit is better than the old one. The big eyes suit this skinny Spider-Man.

I still don't think this trilogy is in any way better than the old one but this fim might change my mind. Spider-Man just better be more badass this time, and Andrew needs to stop being a douche.

I believe Electro was black in the Ultimate universe. A black Electro doesn't really matter to me, but Jamie Foxx likely won't do it justice, and following the story of the Ultimat universe is going to ruin these movies.

I hate when companies do this. It just proves that they couldn't care less about the quality of the film, as long as it's bringing in $ they'll keep dishing them out.

*cough*paramount*cough*TF4*cough*fuckyouBay*cough*

Well Spider Man 2 came out 2 years after the first one and some say its still one of the best superhero movies to this day.... 2 years is more then enough time to make a quality film.

Of course, but that's not what I meant. I'm talking about them setting release dates for 2 more films without even waiting to see the reception of the second one. I highly doubt they even have a solid story planned out for the fourth one.

People still think Spider-Man 2 was good? It was the best of a bad situation. Once Iron Man came out and they started taking comic book movies seriously, Spider-Man 2 looked just as shitty as the other two movies. It's not even top ten anymore, and the new Spider-Man never was.

What? Spider-Man 2 was epic and it achieved such a rating without alien invasions and all of that played out, beaten to the ground cliche crap.

I just can't get over how good the Train Fight Scene was/ is.

The light heartedness is what I loved most about that movie, it was serious when it needed to be.

"RENT?"

That wasn't what I meant by taking comic book movies seriously. I meant they stopped treating them like gimmicks and letting hacks direct them and started treating them like they mattered. It was a disgrace how studios handled comic movies before Watchmen, Batman Begins, and Iron Man came along.

Everything Raimi's done since Army of Darkess has been an abortion, he should be ashamed of himself and his career. Spider-Man 2 was a decent attempt, and the best of Raimi's trilogy.

Also, the proud americanry of the part of the train scene where Spider-Man loses his mask and the passengers carry him and say they'll keep his identity a secret ruined the otherwise great scene.

As a final note, if you found the alien invasion in The Avengers played out and cliched, you dont know shit about The Avengers. The invasion was needed to set up the Guardians of the Galaxy movie and Darkseid for Avengers 2.

And it keeps getting better. Mary Jane has now been cut from The Amazing Spider Man 2 even though they have already filmed scenes with her in it...

You'd better not be fucking with me. The best thing that could happen to that movie, other than dumping Jamie Foxx and fixing all the things they ruined about Electro, is cutting Mary Jane and the ugly bitch they have playing her.

That wasn't what I meant by taking comic book movies seriously. I meant they stopped treating them like gimmicks and letting hacks direct them and started treating them like they mattered. It was a disgrace how studios handled comic movies before Watchmen, Batman Begins, and Iron Man came along.

Everything Raimi's done since Army of Darkess has been an abortion, he should be ashamed of himself and his career. Spider-Man 2 was a decent attempt, and the best of Raimi's trilogy.

Also, the proud americanry of the part of the train scene where Spider-Man loses his mask and the passengers carry him and say they'll keep his identity a secret ruined the otherwise great scene.

As a final note, if you found the alien invasion in The Avengers played out and cliched, you dont know shit about The Avengers. The invasion was needed to set up the Guardians of the Galaxy movie and Darkseid for Avengers 2.

It's still played out and cliche...

:crazy:

You'd better not be fucking with me. The best thing that could happen to that movie, other than dumping Jamie Foxx and fixing all the things they ruined about Electro, is cutting Mary Jane and the ugly bitch they have playing her.

No they really cut her out and are saving her for the third movie...... But probably getting a new actress.

She's cute to me. Her jaw is a bit weird but she's still attractive.

EDIT: Massacre has shown me the light *manliness.

This is a fucking joke right?

You see what legalizing gay marriage is doing? They are fucking up my favorite superhero. Fuck QD lovers and gays everywhere.

I can't wait for conservatives to start screaming about the gay agenda if he gets what he wants.

You see what legalizing gay marriage is doing? They are fucking up my favorite superhero. Fuck QD lovers and gays everywhere.

Don't start this shit.

I can't wait for conservatives to start screaming about the gay agenda if he gets what he wants.

Don't start this shit.

QD lover.

• Like 1