Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 Deathmatch (July 9th, 2012) - bOnEs wins!

Guest Marney-1

002.jpg

I have a button which pauses my TV, I was using it to get these shots, so that was the reason for constantly driving into bOnEs' line of fire during the final after-show race.

004.jpg

005.jpg

003.jpg

EX-PS Fanboy was whacking me big time while gtagrl was constantly running away. I was basically getting butt-fucked by everyone really so I thought I'd be a smart arse by going up on the bridge to snipe everyone but then I heard the roar of an engine - it was bOnEs.

• Like 1

street hooker got skills :D... yea, you seemed a little fishy on that last race... you kept coming at me, bro... now i know why :lol:... i enjoyed trying to ruin everyones race once i found an RPG spawn... the only person that got me was gtagrl plowing into me with he truck when i wasn't looking... i lol'd out loud after that one...

Guest Marney-1

street hooker got skills :D... yea, you seemed a little fishy on that last race... you kept coming at me, bro... now i know why :lol:...

Ha, was trying to drive at you as bait to get some good shots but I had to juggle the TV remote and the controller together. Funny when I knew you were coming after me on the bridge for seconds, thought I'd pretend I hadn't noticed. I was hoping to dodge you at the last second and see you go off the edge but you stayed up there with me.

I then ran around in a panic. :D

Fuck. Sounds like I missed all the fun.

Gonna have to buy myself a PS3 so I can take part in these shenanigans.

i saw you jump off your car at the last second and i tried to swerve into the guardrail... i thought you'd get me with the sniper up close like that, took most of my health, but i finally said fuck it and jumped out of the car to cap you... fitty was very sneaky in the catwalks... when i was getting shot at from behind, it was usually fitty...

Guest Marney-1

i saw you jump off your car at the last second and i tried to swerve into the guardrail... i thought you'd get me with the sniper up close like that, took most of my health, but i finally said fuck it and jumped out of the car to cap you... fitty was very sneaky in the catwalks... when i was getting shot at from behind, it was usually fitty...

I find it really difficult to get a bead on someone up close with a sniper but I didn't feel like I had time to switch to my pistol, it was mostly panic fire. When you're following a target through your scope from a distance though you're oblivious of your immediate surroundings which is why you managed to 'shock and awe' me.

Yup, it was a WTF? moment. :o

Sucks I burned my ps3 and put the video on YouTube.http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=DJVBsUX-zCM

What really happened

i probably got 75% of my kills with that SMG... that powerful version is easily my favorite weapon in the game...

Yeah jesus you were a beast with that thing, and way to give the second GTA race to gtagrl, I so would have had that if you didn't bazooka me EVERY FUCKING LAP. :osama:

Guest Marney-1

she was the only one to sneak past me by killing me... the rest of you were easy money...

What about me? I killed you once. :ph34r:

Told you not to fuck with me didn't I?

Guest Marney-1

i can still re-imagine the highway kill :lol:...

I let you do it, I like letting other people win.

Cunt

I couldn't remember how to shoot from a car when the first race started. My only defense from the person shooting my ass was to hit the brakes and try to get them from behind. Still took a bit before I figured out the button again.

I couldn't remember how to shoot from a car when the first race started. My only defense from the person shooting my ass was to hit the brakes and try to get them from behind. Still took a bit before I figured out the button again.

I think I managed to grenade Bones clean out the first race didn't I?

i finished 3rd in that race because the present 3rd place racer tried to run me over and i stole his car after i shot him ;)... the second race played out exactly like i wanted the 1st race to... i found an RPG spawn in the 2nd race and abandoned the race... i was in 3rd i think when i did...

good times though, i will start a new topic in a few days and we'll plan for a july 23rd match?? we had a weekly one going for a while, but i think if we spread it out a little more we can keep it going longer.. what's 2 hours a month for mindless carnage??

Guest Marney-1

i finished 3rd in that race because the present 3rd place racer tried to run me over and i stole his car after i shot him ;)... the second race played out exactly like i wanted the 1st race to... i found an RPG spawn in the 2nd race and abandoned the race... i was in 3rd i think when i did...

good times though, i will start a new topic in a few days and we'll plan for a july 23rd match?? we had a weekly one going for a while, but i think if we spread it out a little more we can keep it going longer.. what's 2 hours a month for mindless carnage??

They've always been fortnightly haven't they?

we were on a binge i thought last time we started them back up... i thought they were weakly... then again i smoke a lot of weed, and i may have forgotten... but i think that was only a few months ago until *ahem" happened we stopped playing..

23rd is perfect for me, that's the day I'm back from camping

Guest Marney-1

23rd is perfect for me, that's the day I'm back from camping

I'll be camping this time I tell ya! :ph34r: