Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

iGTA5 Deathmatch (July 9th, 2012) - bOnEs wins!

gta4deathmatch.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MONDAY, JULY 9TH, 2012 @ 6:00 PM (EST) 11:00 PM (GMT)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLATFORM: PS3

GAME: GTAIV

DURATION: 45 Minutes

AUTO-AIM: No

FRIENDLY FIRE: Off

WEAPONS: Powerful

POLICE: Off

TRAFFIC: Low

PEDESTRIANS: Off

BLIPS: All

ONLINE I.D. DISPLAY: On

RETICULE HEALTH: On

VOICE CHAT: On

RESPAWN DISTANCE: Medium

RESPAWN TIME: 1 Second

TIME OF DAY: Evening

WEATHER: Rain

---------------------

PARTICIPANTS

---------------------

- bOnEs

- Massacre (maybe)

- gtagrl

- Marney-1

- Ku Zi Mu

- TreeFitty (maybe)

- DuPz0r

- Ex-PS Fanboy

(To participate, post here and I will add you to the list.)

--------------------

GTA Races may follow afterward if participants stick around...

Nope. I might swing by Gamestop over the weekend and pick it up. If I can actually play, I'm sure you lot will enjoy having someone reliable sign up for these things.

Guest Marney-1

Put me down but I'm warning you...

Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of you!!

Put me down but I'm warning you...

Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of you!!

trust me, i will be looking toward the catwalks for you, mother fucker... i know the industrial area like the back of my hand... speaking of camping, if there's a sniper up top, i will pick him off him like a ragweed for gtagrl :blush:...

• Like 1

No, just that during one of our previous sessions, in free roam afterwards, TF parked it on a roof with a sniper rifle. Sooo many headshots. So ragweed away!

Returned MP3 and Uncharted 3 today bought some other shit, forgot to get IV. Because I'm retarded. Ffs, the girl at the register even suggested I look around to find something to spend the rest of my refund on. <_<

wow, traded them in already?! didn't you just get them?? anyways, do you game on the PS3, jobo?? join the match...

and massacre, GO BACK TO THE FUCKING STORE AND BUY GTA TONIGHT DAMMIT!! i hope it works for you... chances are slim, but it might be worth it, it's probably less than $20 now...

:bones:<{ i just farted!! }

• Like 1

No I wish I had ps3 and Xbox. I have a Wii tho.

I got Xbox. Anyways you would probably get annoyed because I insult everyone including friends. A few examples fuck you nigga. Your a little bitch and all that. One time im red dead I was doing a free for all with the worst people ever i kept saying what's my name niggu nonstop.