Sign in to follow this  
jmjam

GTA 5 @ Gamescom? Nope!

I don't believe R* said they were going to be there, show proof if you have any.

And just that small snippet doesn't mean it's going to be their.

I believe it is perfectly reasonable that GTA V could be at Gamescom. August 15th is the perfect date to announce more details (assuming a Dec 2012-Mar 2013 release), and it would be a great time to show off the game. The fact that Gamescom is a European video game convention supports my feelings. Of course this is not confirmed whatsoever, and just speculation on my part

• Like 1

Rockstar don't have the best track record with conventions. They don't bother with E3 and I don't know if they go anywhere else. Marney or somebody might be able to tell you that one.

The only reason I'd imagine they'd show some more GTA V off at Gamescom is to make E3 look silly and for the fact that Rockstar North in the UK is working on GTA V, whereas E3 is american, nothing better than the british showing the americans who the real boss are. Lol ^^

Or there, or they're. Stupid English.

I know what They're (They are) means, but I still have trouble remembering Their and There lol.

.... Rockstar have confirmed to be there at gamescom 2012! ....

You've yet to show proof that Rockstar have confirmed to be at Gamescom and will be displaying GTA V, so it's still only speculation.

Rockstar don't have the best track record with conventions. They don't bother with E3 and I don't know if they go anywhere else. Marney or somebody might be able to tell you that one.

They've actually done PAX and PAX East, and have displayed GTA there before. You are correct they try to stay away from the Mainstream conventions like E3.

The only reason I'd imagine they'd show some more GTA V off at Gamescom is to make E3 look silly and for the fact that Rockstar North in the UK is working on GTA V, whereas E3 is american, nothing better than the british showing the americans who the real boss are. Lol ^^

Sadly you're mistaken, Rockstar North is located in Scotland not Britain, It's apart of the United Kingdom. Also Rockstar Games Headquarters is located in New York City, so it's still not showing the Americans who the real boss is because Rockstar North isn't the only Studio Working on Grand Theft Auto it's the main studio.

At e3 they said that their were not going to be there but they will be at Gamescom. And they only have 2 games they can show a new agent game or GTA 5

They could Possibly display the Max Payne 3 DLC. I believe the displayed Undead Nightmare at a convention, even though it's basically a different game it's still labeled as DLC.

Sadly you're mistaken, Rockstar North is located in Scotland not Britain, It's apart of the United Kingdom. Also Rockstar Games Headquarters is located in New York City, so it's still not showing the Americans who the real boss is because Rockstar North isn't the only Studio Working on Grand Theft Auto it's the main studio.

actually the united kingdom is made up of england, scotland, wales and nothern ireland. scotland is part of britain.

I know what They're (They are) means, but I still have trouble remembering Their and There lol.

If I ever have any doubts - which I never do as my knowledge of the English language is something to behold - I just remember the sentence "they're over there in their car."

And one for QD: "You're in somebody's anus with your penis adjusting the yaw."

• Like 1

They might, but they might also announce some info about GTA III, VC or SA on portable devices, on PS3, Agent, or just some more Max Payne 3 DLC. Or nothing at all.

• Like 1

You can't apply logic to crazy people, and you can't assume R* will show up at a gaming convention just because you saw one screenshot in a commercial. Unless it's released by R*, it's bullshit.

I love all the comments that include "you never know", "but still", "it just might". Keep hoping and dreaming, but it won't change anything.

My brain is now a mixture of solids and liquids. I just love stupid people.

I couldn't find any proof of this yet :P I want to believe that they are going as do millions as well. Odd thing I've seen though is when you try to search Rockstar in the exhibitors search on the gamescom website, Take Two shows up. So it may be possible Rockstar may just be with the Take Two booth

Well I assume that if R* is to be at gamescom... and the trailer reveals a GTA 5 snippet. It's more likely GTA 5 would be at gamescom than GTA 5 being at E3 (which it wasn't)

• Like 1

If I ever have any doubts - which I never do as my knowledge of the English language is something to behold - I just remember the sentence "they're over there in their car."

And one for QD: "You're in somebody's anus with your penis adjusting the yaw."

Thanks for the help at least, now it makes sense lol.

Sign in to follow this