Sign in to follow this  

So maybe a rematch before the year is over.

Silva said he didn't want one but now apparently he does.

I think we see the Muay Thai machine that destroyed Franklin's nose and reclaims the title.

richfranklinnosedd3.jpg

• Like 1

That fight goes one of two ways - G-Sot wraps him up and submits him or KJ knocks the aussie out. Both are probably fighting for their UFC career so it should be a good one...

Who are you picking for the main event?

I don't think George can take him down. And Cain, I think I picked JDS second fight but if Cain keeps coming forward and threating with strikes and TD's like he did second fight he has it in the bag. If that happens I hope Junior trained off his back and isn't just looking to keep getting back up.

Been watching some indy stuff recently, David Loiseau, former MW contender knocked this one guy out 3 times in less than 20 seconds. Insane. If only he was on point mentally more often and was aggressive. That's tristar all over real though, c'est la vie.

theres a 72gb torrent on the pirate bay that has every event, minus a few smaller grand prix ones and the bushido's [which is shit since Gomi was the man back int he day] but there is a separate 22gb torrent with those too.

bearing in mind the 72gb one has a 0.3:1 seeder ratio so I'm figuring I'm just gonna start leaving my PC on at night while it downloads. there are also bootleggers on some of the local nz auction websites I've noticed [they had every nitro before I found a torrent with them] so if a bandwidth cap is a problem for you, you could probably pay them and they send out a slightly less than legitimate collection of every event.

something like this - http://www.sell.com/23SDQ4, although $110 is pretty extortunate when I've seen them for a quarter of that.