Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

How would you feel if...

Guest Marney-1

How would you feel if (this is highly unlikely btw) Rockstar only gave us very minimal information on GTA V right up until release? Let's say they gave us the basic plot, a few main character details and hardly anything about the Los Santos map itself.

When GTA III came out I hadn't even seen or read anything about it so the whole game and map was an unknown thing to me. Every corner I turned and every mission I was given I went into blind, everything was new and fresh. So, how would you feel if GTA V were to release with hardly any information, would you prefer it that way or do you want as much info as you can get before release?

What if they release a tweet tomorrow with nothing but a date(very close date), then release the game on that date. I know it isn't gonna happen but a guy can dream :fap:

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

If that idea appeals to you, you could always shy away from looking at GTA V propaganda between now and release but who has the willpower to do that? I haven't but half of me wishes I did.

• Like 2

I would like to receive tiny bits of information...if any. That's what I also liked about GTA III.

Really? I bet you loved the suspense of waiting for GTA III when you were what, 4 or 5?

• Like 1

I think i'll do what the noobs do; go on Google every day, type in "GTA V" and hope for the best.

ZOMG LEAKED INFOEZ!!

icon11.gif

We'll I didnt know much about GTA IV going in. I knew general shit about gameplay but from what I saw any trailer or whatever really never gave anything away storyline wise. R* really never releases too much shit about their games.

When new games are coming and a site releases like a "first 10 minutes" video of the game before its out, I never fucking watch those. If you really wont wanna know anything about GTA 5 and go in blind, then dont read anything.

I would like to receive tiny bits of information...if any. That's what I also liked about GTA III.

Really? I bet you loved the suspense of waiting for GTA III when you were what, 4 or 5?

Yes actually, I plyed Vice City before GTA III, but I still felt the fucking excitement.

I remember playing the demo of the original Grand Theft Auto from the demo disc with a copy of OPM.

Yuuuup, I dun' seen it all in my long life, phones that didn't fit in yer pockets, and didn't play none o' those fancy jingles either. The world wide web? Yeah we had that, but it was kinda sticky lookin' and o' course back in them days it was called the global thingamajig with the wires an' all. Kids were bigger in my days too, an' knew when t' keep their mouths shut.

• Like 2

Release date would be enough

Exactly, additions such as showcasing the environment or some characters would be welcome, but I would be satisfied with just a release date to look forward to. The final one, not the one before it gets delayed...

• Like 1

All the other gtas I pretty much went in blind. Im the opposite to u lot. Would be nice to know what GTA will have for a change.

I just see a trailer, buy the game. That's it.

Actually a friend of mine emailed rockstar and they replied by saying that in October or november. So everyone was correct, I think. I tryed emailing them by there support thing. I don't know if he emailed support. I tryed them but It dosen't work . That is there only email I know!

Actually a friend of mine emailed rockstar and they replied by saying that in October or november. So everyone was correct, I think. I tryed emailing them by there support thing. I don't know if he emailed support. I tryed them but It dosen't work . That is there only email I know!

Yeah your friend is right, I decided I couldn't wait anymore so I took a plane to New York and walked up to the Rockstar HQ and just asked the project director when the release date was, he told me some time in October.

Yeah your friend is right, I decided I couldn't wait anymore so I took a plane to New York and walked up to the Rockstar HQ and just asked the project director when the release date was, he told me some time in October.

yeah my pet fish happens to work at rockstar, and he told me gta V was going to be released on 2013.

what a coincidence.

yeah my pet fish happens to work at rockstar, and he told me gta V was going to be released on 2013.

what a coincidence.

asshole. It is true go to this link:http://www.rigsofrods.com/threads/93309-I-just-found-GTA5-RELEASE-DATE

Don't believe me. Look at the link :bullshit::bird::angry::blush:

Guest Marney-1

what a coincidence.

asshole. It is true go to this link:http://www.rigsofrod...A5-RELEASE-DATE

Don't believe me. Look at the link :bullshit::bird::angry::blush:

Rockstar have NOT said anything about the release date for GTA V yet, and that's a fact. When they do officially announce the release date it will be HUGE news and EVERYONE on this forum will be talking about it so until then just ignore everything you read on the internet.

Thank you.

...back on topic. I'll be happy to have a new GTA in my life whether I go in with no info, or TMI. I got all the information I could on GTASA, GTAIV, and RDRedemption before their releases and loved em all. On the other hand, I knew nothing about GTAI, GTAII, GTAIII, State of Emergency, GTAVC, Bully, RDRevolver, or Bully, and I can classify said games as my favorite time sinks.

R* has only let me down when it came to LA Noire. I have to say that the hype they built around the game pre-release is when I got the most out of it. So, I only want loads of info if GTAV is going to be a disappointment, and I just don't see that happening. *knocks on wood*

Sign in to follow this