Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Ted

For all the people saying family guy has gone to shit, in seth's defence, he previously (around season 7) said that family guy had run it's course and he no longer had interest in doing it. He then got offered a fat cheque by fox and said, as long as they keep throwing money at me I'll keep making it. (He said something similar after the second star wars family guy cross) So he knows it's run its course, but he's still getting paid, and don't say you wouldn't do the same.

As for this movie, it was funny as. I thought it was a bit too romantic comedy and not enough guy comedy but otherwise a really good film. Saw it high as fuck though.

icon11.gif

I loved the bit in the beginning when Ted comes to life and is introduced to the parents. AAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Fucking killed me.

haha yah that was awesome

and don't say you wouldn't do the same.

I will freely and happily admit that I would pump out thousands of episodes of a dead show as long as I was still getting paid.

I think when it comes to money we would do almost anything

and a Ted TV show would kill the movie

icon11.gif

yah a ted tv should would not live up to the movie.

i think with the scenario the best joke were used in the movie. a tv show would be jokes that never made the movie. fuck that.

For all the people saying family guy has gone to shit, in seth's defence, he previously (around season 7) said that family guy had run it's course and he no longer had interest in doing it. He then got offered a fat cheque by fox and said, as long as they keep throwing money at me I'll keep making it. (He said something similar after the second star wars family guy cross) So he knows it's run its course, but he's still getting paid, and don't say you wouldn't do the same.

As for this movie, it was funny as. I thought it was a bit too romantic comedy and not enough guy comedy but otherwise a really good film. Saw it high as fuck though.

Yeah, I remember him saying something like that before... If only he pulled the plug on the cleveland show and put some more work into his good one's like American Dad, which is still funny as hell imo

icon11.gif

Yeah, I remember him saying something like that before... If only he pulled the plug on the cleveland show and put some more work into his good one's like American Dad, which is still funny as hell imo

yah i like american dad better than the other two. seems the strongest right now.

but south park over all of them

Yeah seriously I lost interest in Family Guy, never got into the others.

I enjoy South Park the most though.

Southpark has managed to keep it fresh and interesting for 15 years, which is very uncommon for a TV show. Because of that it's probably my favorite TV show, at least in the comedy genre.

Family Guy is pretty funny sometimes, but to me it's nothing special. Ted on the other hand was fantastic in my opinion, couldn't stop laughing most of the time.

• Like 1