Guerilla2037

The Dark Knight Rises

I watched it, didn't like it. I was half asleep through the whole thing. Whoever played catwoman was sexy though.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dark-knight-rises-screening-shooting-leaves-20-injured-deaths-feared-reports-article-1.1118289

This was a Marvels vs DC conspiracy

The guys name was James HOLMES

RD Jr. played Sherlock HOLMES

RD Jr. played Iron Man

Iron Man is a Marvel hero

Batman is a DC vigilante

It's all conspiracy to kill TDKR's rep or make TDKR completely overshadow The Avengers.

Think about it... Ò_o

1. Shoot DC fans..

2. _

3. Profit

i thought it was pretty good, but not as good as the first two... it felt like they tried to cram too much into a 3 hour movie because at times it felt like they moved on to the next scene too fast... pretty good final 15 minutes though, they threw a couple of curveballs at ya, and it had a proper ending... i saw a black batman too, we all laughed at him...

concerning the colorada shooting, i am actually surprised this never happened before... for a psychopath, a packed theater would be easy pickings... when i turned on the TV just now, they were talking about a shooting and the hospitals where they were taking the victims... i was thinking, "what, did someone shoot up a movie theater?" and i was right...

at least they caught the shooter so he will stand trail... most of these end with the killer shooting himself, this time the fucker will have to stand trail for the crimes he committed...

Speaking of the recent incident I saw this on an advertisement for a Dark Knight themed dinner box from pizza hut

"Is that really appropriate in the light of recent events?"

Why is the fact that the movie they were watching Dark Knight Rises make it inappropriate to advertise the dark knight rises? I doubt that the fact some people died while watching a movie is going to make alot of people upset when they see it. Maybe the victims or victims family and friends but this is ridiculous.

Good work on the no spoilers. Keep it that way.

What a fucking shock.

http://gma.yahoo.com/james-holmes-suspected-aurora-shooter-inspired-batman-182624012--abc-news-movies.html

Literally facepalmed at this part:

His hair was painted red, the same hair color of Heath Ledger's Joker at one point in 2008's "The Dark Knight."

Perhaps actually watching the movie would be a good idea?

now it's all anyone is talking about... fuck batman, lets talk about heightened security measures, and possible ways to prevent future shootings... i have seen people get scorned on facebook for talking about batman, people claiming it's too soon and not the right time, despite this being the weekend people have been waiting years to see the new batman flick...

i went on a rant on facebook about it... it's stupid to let the shooter get our attention... let's move back to talking about batman and ignore this attention whore... instead, it's the only thing media is talking about today, raising more fear about going to the theater... even pussy ass france cancelled their premier of the movie...

am i the only person that's seen this movie??

it was the first thought i had when they mentioned he was wearing riot gear... he even booby trapped his apartment... i still can't figure out why he gave up so easily when he was heavily armed and ready to fight to his death...

also, to try and get back on topic;

Dark_Knight_Rises_Scans_Gives_Grainy_Peeks_Bane_Catwoman_1339092821.jpg

yea, she nailed that role IMO...

• Like 1

am i the only person that's seen this movie??

it was the first thought i had when they mentioned he was wearing riot gear... he even booby trapped his apartment... i still can't figure out why he gave up so easily when he was heavily armed and ready to fight to his death...

seen it , still working on my suit

• Like 1

Oh yeah, totally gonna watch that attention whoring film. Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me

cuz we need a little controversy...

@bOnEs I read "batman dies" but didn't care to read anything else, so my initial reaction was "fuck you, you selfish dick".

The movie great. Best film of 2012 so far.

@bOnEs I read "batman dies" but didn't care to read anything else, so my initial reaction was "fuck you, you selfish dick".

The movie great. Best film of 2012 so far.

i am still debating it in my head, but i might of liked the avengers over dark knight rises... i will have to see both of them again to determine... i would imagine i could find good streams of avengers online now, but my initial thought is avengers was better...

but that doesn't take away from TDKR because i thought it was mostly a win... just not on the scale of the first two in the series... i think it had more to do with character development... we know wayne/fox/alfred/gordon, but the bane/catwoman/tate/blake group, they needed to add another hour to the movie to fully develop their characters...

Christian Bale was pretty decent in Equilibrium, too bad the whole movie concept was pretty childish. Plus, hid kids freaked me out.

This wasn't my favorite Batman film, but it didn't bore me. I had a good time, but didn't join the audience when they applauded at the end (why the fuck do people applaud movies? None of the people involved are there. I understand the need to express appreciation, but clapping in a cinema? Why not just jerk off?).

Bane was a badass.

Catwoman was cool and sexy.

Didn't quite understand why Batman took his sweet time getting the bomb out of Gotham after he hooked it up to the Bat. Must have wanted to fly with blue balls after making out with Catvixen.

Guest Marney-1

^^spoiler^^

better cover that up...

Dunno what the spoiler was but I've deleted it anyway.