Guerilla2037

The Dark Knight Rises

Can't believe this fucking thing is nearly three hours long, I can barely sit still for 20 minutes.

Anyway, I've got the day booked off work and my tickets are reserved and paid for.

13:40 showing Friday afternoon, can't wait.

• Like 1

Im want to wait until tuesday or wenesday....

I was going to watch all three movies at the movie theater, but then i decided 40 dollars and a whole day spent at the movies would make me one of those guys, and i dont want to be them.

• Like 1

Hey, did you ever see The Prestige? I told you see it ages ago. See it.

Bowie as Tesla. David Motherfucking Bowie as Nikola Goddamn Tesla. It is the greatest thing ever.

Seriously gtagrl, you gotta see it. It's so awesome, they kill... fuck! I can't tell you! Let's just say they kill someone that needs killing. Over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Batman and Wolverine work for Alfred, then Batman wants to do his own thing and ends up in a magic war with Wolverine and Alfred. Wolverine enlists the help of Ziggy Stardust (the Spiders from Mars are nowhere to be found), and that's when shit gets awesome, and there are lots of hats.

Then, at the end, you find out Alfred was just trying to make Wolverine feel better when he said some shit earlier in the movie, and the shit goes down with Batman and Wolverine.

Massa, you forgot the part where Wolverine starts fucking Blackwidow, but sends her to fuck Batman, so that Blackwidow will tell Wolverine Batman's secrets.

Now I have a headache.

my friends changed the IMAX date to saturday when i work... so i jumped at the opportunity to go tonight when plans fell apart yesterday... i can't go to a movie by myself, i'd never see it if i didn't find someone else to go with...

don't really care to be honest, they never bought the tickets in the first place, then it sold out yesterday... they just did what every stoner friend of mine does, thought that because they were available a week ago, they'd be available yesterday...

i seriously thought they bought the tickets last week, instead they waited too long... IMAX doesn't have a lot of shows around here since there's lots of IMAX movies and only one theater in the region that has it... but who cares, i'll of seen it days before them anyways... i'll spoil it instead...

batman dies at the end...

apparently there are a couple of really good surprises in store, i have avoided all reviews (except the first couple i read), other forum posts, blogs, and preview articles... i am merely watching the trailers and stuff released by WB... i even avoided most of those "on-location leaked images"...