Guerilla2037

The Dark Knight Rises

I'm pretty fucking excited. Mostly at the prospect of seeing Bane done correctly, although his mask is ridiculous. Not excited about Catwoman in the slightest, though, because I hate her and I hate Anne Hathaway.

Edit: Here's trailer 3, since the forums are gay and won't let me put three videos in the same post.

I just think, based on the few things I've seen her in, that she's going to be borderline campy, like, Eartha Kitt, Julie Newmar campy. She's a pretty awful actress. Havoc is the only thing I've seen that she was decent in.

Tom Hardy, however, has Bane down pretty well. I'm glad they went with a real actor and not the first bodybuilder or wrestler they found (see: Batman and Robin).

Meh, if they kill off batman i probsbly wont bother watching it. Mainly because if they do kill him it will be just for pure shock. They can keep the movie, if thats the case.

The videos in the first post are the same...

Nolan's Dark Knight has been the best out of all the movies so far, but the supporting cast hasn't always been up to par (Katie Holmes for one). Costumes go a long way toward creating a believable character, and it's pretty hard to take any actor in cat ears seriously.

Don't like Batman. Like Christian Bale. Guy that plays the Bane character should be bigger.

Don't like Batman

QD.

Like Christian Bale.

*Brofist*

Guy that plays the Bane character should be bigger.

There aren't many people that are bigger than Tom Hardy (in terms of muscle, not height) that are good actors.

Hookers have a meaning in the grand scheme. Homeless people don't.

We should beat up the homeless, just like Bale did in the movie. Or just quickly stab them.

bale is a pretty damn good actor, i like a few of his movies... anyone see the fighter?? how about rescue dawn?? and i do like me some anne hathaway :drool::fap:... joseph gordon-leavitt, gary oldman, tom hardy, etc... to me, it's once again a great cast as usual... katie holmes is the only slip-up but other than that, this has been a real good series...

heath ledger was amazing, but what kinda gets lost in that whole debacle is how well aaron eckhart played harvey/two-face... i am kinda upset that he was killed in the 2nd film because i want to see more of his character...

me and my friends have already reserved space in the IMAX theater on that friday, can't wait :D... i think bain will be given his due this time, and i really think there might be another surprise or two sprinkled in there since this is his last film... i kinda got this feeling that hugo strange might pop up at some point, but that's just my opinion...

Guy that plays the Bane character should be bigger.

I thought the same thing. Tom Hardy is awesome but Christian Bale makes Hardy look smaller than he is(could be the Bat-Ears?).... will they make up for this with angles or post-editing? In the trailers it's not bad though..

Christian Bale is a proper actor who's not afraid to go to go to dark emotional places. That might come off to some as overacting, but he's not a scenery-chewer like Nicolas Cage, who just ruins almost everything he's in. Bale has been the best and most believable Dark Knight in a feature film to date.

• Like 3

Both The Machinist and The Prestige are stupidly good films. Fuck, I would totally go to town with Christian Bale.

• Like 1