Sign in to follow this  

I have an idea for GTA V, what do you guys think?

Well, it'll be kinda like San Andreas, and Minecraft in a way too, the more you move around and kill people you get hungry. so you need to get food, now, if you starve to death you're drunk for a few minutes and die. What would you think of this guys?

gta-san-andreas-high-and-drunk-mod.jpg

icon11.gif

NN NN OOOOOOO

NNN NN O O

NN N NN O O

NN N NN O O

NN N NN O O

NN N NN O O

NN N NN O O

NN NNN OOOOOOO

....No.

The whole skinny weight thing like SA I'd be fine with but I dont wanna worry about dying cause I cant find a fuckin burger shot.

• Like 1

Right that's what I want cause when I'm flying around in a plane that's hard to come across boom I die cause I haven't eaten.

What you suggest boils down to a ticking time bomb for a health meter. That works for short periods of time - like trying to make it through a building that's falling down before you die, as in Uncharted or Prince of Persia. But if that was the norm, it would take over pretty quickly, and the game becomes a constant search for health pickups, which in my opinion takes all the fun out of the sandbox.

I have another idea, the protagonist should go to the bathroom! Think about it, it would be awesome. Going multiple times a day whenever... where ever. Would add so much realism, maybe tapping x to take a shit. Got to be interactive.

• Like 3

I have another idea, the protagonist should go to the bathroom! Think about it, it would be awesome. Going multiple times a day whenever... where ever. Would add so much realism, maybe tapping x to take a shit. Got to be interactive.

LOL

• Like 1

It was a dumb idea in San Andreas, and its a dumb idea now.

I dont even remember it affecting me once. It may have made my strength -1 perhaps every so often or s/t but nothing major. Dumb idea IMO.

I think that would be kinda gay.. now the interactive shitting!That's an Idea!

What if you could actually pick up your shit and throw it at someone.

LOL

I think that would be kinda gay.. now the interactive shitting!That's an Idea!

What if you could actually pick up your shit and throw it at someone.

LOL

nah that's too duke nukem

Guest Marney-1

Once you'd finished the story in San Andreas you just wanted to go and explore and blow shit up and the need to eat ended up becoming a tedious chore. The option of eating to refill your health meter would be welcome though.

Yeah, I like the feature that burgers and soda heals your bullet wounds. Hunger would not be great, it would be cool at first but after a while it would be constant cheating to refill it because no one can be fucked to feed the guy when needed.

Why would the people that don't want to waste time on a pointless feature have to put in a cheat just so people that don't mind annoying, tedious bullshit can do said annoying, tedious bullshit?

icon11.gif

Yah kiss by all the trophies and 100% completion cause you used a cheat so you dont have to do this \/

waste time on a pointless feature have to put in a cheat just so people that don't mind annoying, tedious bullshit can do said annoying, tedious bullshit?

NN NN OOOOOOO

NNN NN O O

NN N NN O O

NN N NN O O

NN N NN O O

NN N NN O O

NN N NN O O

NN NNN OOOOOOO

The hunger never really bothered me. If people don't like it, then bring back the never get hungry cheat. Or make food like weapons and pull burgers from yer arse when you need one.

No one cares what you think......

I don't want to pass out when I almost finished a hard mission, and then do it over (again)

Or a mission that takes so long and do that over... :do:

Sign in to follow this