I posted this band before but I've been listening to them a lot.

Seriosuly an arab version of symphony X from Tunisia, These songs is from their first album. They changed a bit after that one. I think they made a conscious effort to sound a bit less like Symphony X. Still really cool especially when you think what kind of metal scene a country like that would have at all.

This made me smile

Fact: "data published last month by Spotify that found metal has the most loyal fans across the world of any major genre by a wide margin. Pop was a distant second, followed by folk and country."

\\m//

https://insights.spotify.com/…/loyalest-music-fans-by-genre/

edit

also lmfao

11000826_10153365170407943_3142120459560

Sorry man, I was so busy complaining about Fallout 3 that I forgot this topic. Another good Aussie band to check out is Alchemist. They blew Meshuggah off the stage when I saw them. Although that's not hard when they played for 50 minutes and every song sounded exactly the same...

This is a cover of one of my favorite songs, Originally by The Edgar Winter Group.

I'm my professional opinion i like the cover even more, does it a justice and it's real punchy to me. 

You'll like it dio ;)

The original for comparison 

Edited by Ace Of Spades
  • Like 1