The video IBeNiko posted on this forum is a great idea, but it needs to be fixed up ofcourse. I would also like to see environmental damage when i crash a plane or somthing. in the desert a huge crater and a trail should be left from the impact, and in the woods trees should tear the plane to peaces and leave limbs of trees all over the place. The biggest part im skeptical about is player damage. even in GTA 4 it was possible to survive an aircraft crash, and for it to be realistic, the player should recieve some damage if not get killed. and in planes at high speed ur more than likely going to die in a crash, cuz the fusealodge is usualy in the front of the plane/heli. so if u go anywhere over a 45 degree angle into the ground you will surely die. Which would suck. But it would still be fun as hell anyway.

Yeah I understand what you mean... It's called 'Parabolic flight' just like in the mission turbulence from MW3. Your friend is flying the jumbo jet tens of thousands of feet about the ground. You and ten others are in the passenger cabin role playing. Then a kid not in the plane grabs a fighter jet and flys up to your plane he takes out the engines with the cannon and the plane starts dropping. The 11 guys in the cabin start floating around uncontrollably, the pilot struggles to keep the plane from smashing into the ground. The kid in the jet decides to follow the plane down to watch it meets its doom. He shoots once more but accidentally hits the missile button! A chunk of the wing tears of and slams into his jet, ripping it to peices. The rest of the plane accelerates at terminal velocity towards the ground. One of the kids pulls out an uzi and starts spraying the cabin with bullets, and a few puncture the doors and windows. A red warninglight flashes on and off through out the plane as the side rips open. 3 kids get sucked out and fall to their deaths then the pilot pulls the nose up and the plane slams into a residential street you and the other kids' bodies go bouncing around the cabin as the plane skids to a halt in the middle of a cul-de-sac. The pilot has died, and so has everyone else, but you. You stand up and limp ouut of the crumpled burning heap of metal and walk away, but not 50 steps later the plane explodes in a fireball! The shockwave throws you down to the pavement. You pan the camera up and see a cloud of fire rising out. Then a small do appears high in the cloud...headed staright for you! The landing gear slams into you, therefore crushing and killing you.

THE END

• Like 2

Yeah I understand what you mean... It's called 'Parabolic flight' just like in the mission turbulence from MW3. Your friend is flying the jumbo jet tens of thousands of feet about the ground. You and ten others are in the passenger cabin role playing. Then a kid not in the plane grabs a fighter jet and flys up to your plane he takes out the engines with the cannon and the plane starts dropping. The 11 guys in the cabin start floating around uncontrollably, the pilot struggles to keep the plane from smashing into the ground. The kid in the jet decides to follow the plane down to watch it meets its doom. He shoots once more but accidentally hits the missile button! A chunk of the wing tears of and slams into his jet, ripping it to peices. The rest of the plane accelerates at terminal velocity towards the ground. One of the kids pulls out an uzi and starts spraying the cabin with bullets, and a few puncture the doors and windows. A red warninglight flashes on and off through out the plane as the side rips open. 3 kids get sucked out and fall to their deaths then the pilot pulls the nose up and the plane slams into a residential street you and the other kids' bodies go bouncing around the cabin as the plane skids to a halt in the middle of a cul-de-sac. The pilot has died, and so has everyone else, but you. You stand up and limp ouut of the crumpled burning heap of metal and walk away, but not 50 steps later the plane explodes in a fireball! The shockwave throws you down to the pavement. You pan the camera up and see a cloud of fire rising out. Then a small do appears high in the cloud...headed staright for you! The landing gear slams into you, therefore crushing and killing you.

THE END

...and then you smash your console with a hammer!

i wanna fly through buildings that are to close, chop both my wings of with said buildings, bail out, and watch my makeshift torpedo fuck someones day lol

Now that.........Is a good idea :D

What type of plane physics do you guys want to see in GTA V, I'm looking for things like being able to walk around inside the planes, being able to float around inside the back of the plane when it starts falling at a certain speed, being able to stand on the wings maybe? :P I really hope that if you hit a building with your wing you're not gonna bounce off it and go spinning off, I want the wing to break off and suddenly you start plummeting to the ground with very little time to pull your chute and save yourself from certain death.

• Like 1

Wings breaking off would be amazing. xD Also if they have those giant express airplanes that if you could walk around inside one. :3

maybe throwing passengers out of the window? that would be funny if you and your friends were on a plane and you would throw one of your friends out of the window. priceless.

Wings breaking off would be amazing. xD Also if they have those giant express airplanes that if you could walk around inside one. :3

maybe throwing passengers out of the window? that would be funny if you and your friends were on a plane and you would throw one of your friends out of the window. priceless.

haha maybe like in GTA 4 when i used to push roman off of a cliff all the time. THAT was priceless. one time he ended up living, and once he was getting up, he got smoked by a hummer. but being able to push your friends out of the back of the plane would be hilarious. id also like to be able to walk around, and do things inside the plane too.

What type of plane physics do you guys want to see in GTA V, I'm looking for things like being able to walk around inside the planes, being able to float around inside the back of the plane when it starts falling at a certain speed, being able to stand on the wings maybe? :P I really hope that if you hit a building with your wing you're not gonna bounce off it and go spinning off, I want the wing to break off and suddenly you start plummeting to the ground with very little time to pull your chute and save yourself from certain death.

agreed... 100% on everything. and ramp with air hostess in the loo.

My idea of flight experience, whatever you fly among the clouds or above the limit and how you can go see the peak reaching the peak of space and the plane and dropped off a bit and call again (the characters change into the earth, as in google earth), or on cloudy days, you may Suffer turmoil, or be struck by lightning, so off the plane, and you can get out of it and use the parachute .. this is my idea, what do you think? agree with me? deem your ideas and opinions! :luis: