just imagine flying casually in a jet, you do a few barrel rolls..... then suddenly a gaint building jumps in front of you!... you try to do emergency tatics that you learned at a top flying school in the world.. you noticed its to late and BLAM!!!! you lose half of your favorite right wing.....OMG you say ... your now trying to fly this mangled peice of firey metal its too hard and then your plane starts to stall....the constant tiedous ring of the emergency bleep distracts you as you gain velocity torward the ground you say cheesy vagina and escape the hell out of the plane. as your free falling you see the plane hit the bottom of the desert and the plane explodes into a millon little peices in every direction.

what do you guys think... do you think destruction of planes will be as simple as bf3 planes where if any parts of your plane hits sumthing it blows or will there be intense emergency landings in Gta5??

Edited by Massacre
Merge, title change
  • Like 1

Yes. Like the helicopters in GTA4, the blades and tail would fall off if you neglected them too much and the emergency beeper would go off. Except in a plane it would be much more dramatic due to your high velocity.

• Like 1

Man I'm pretty.

LOL

just imagine flying casually in a jet, you do a few barrel rolls..... then suddenly a gaint building jumps in front of you!... you try to do emergency tatics that you learned at a top flying school in the world.. you noticed its to late and BLAM!!!! you lose half of your favorite right wing.....OMG you say ... your now trying to fly this mangled peice of firey metal its too hard and then your plane starts to stall....the constant tiedous ring of the emergency bleep distracts you as you gain velocity torward the ground you say cheesy vagina and escape the hell out of the plane. as your free falling you see the plane hit the bottom of the desert and the plane explodes into a millon little peices in every direction.

what do you guys think... do you think destruction of planes will be as simple as bf3 planes where if any parts of your plane hits sumthing it blows or will there be intense emergency landings in Gta5??

I would like to see that a lot, hopefully you will be able to walk around in a plane, lets say a jumbo jet.

"I would like to see that a lot, hopefully you will be able to walk around in a plane, lets say a jumbo jet."

Imagine your friend flying the jumbo jet and you are goofing around in the cargo area and your friend hits sumthing while flying, and the side of the cargo area explodes open... a parachute is just centimeters away from you but its too late!! the immense air swoops you out of jet and you fall to your doom as your friend giggles fiercly!

Imagine this but like 5 people back in the cargo area!

• Like 3

Guest Marney-1

Just being able to get your mates (or the other 15 or so) onboard in multiplayer would be a laugh. No doubt one of them will be playing with a grenade.

• Like 1

They should make something to where if you could walk around in the jet and if your buddy had the jet fly straight down it would cause anti gravity (As like in real life) so the guy walking around in the plane is now floating around in the plane. That would be awesome. And I would like to see terminal velocity added to the game kind of like Just Cause 2...

There is no such thing as anti gravity, also, a person will only float outside the plane if the plane is matching the velocity of the person falling, Since planes have engines, and different terminal velocities that humans, this is unlikely.

even if it isn't realistic, it would be cool if you could shot the window out of your plane while your flying and then use any gun to shoot enemy planes from your plane (like you could do in the drive-by shootings in GTA IV)

even if it isn't realistic, it would be cool if you could shot the window out of your plane while your flying and then use any gun to shoot enemy planes from your plane (like you could do in the drive-by shootings in GTA IV)

That's lame, that's why their would be fighter jets...

Guest Marney-1

In WWI pilots would drop bricks on to the enemy plane below but after realising that was a crap way to do things they stepped it up a gear and began using handguns instead.

"I would like to see that a lot, hopefully you will be able to walk around in a plane, lets say a jumbo jet."

Imagine your friend flying the jumbo jet and you are goofing around in the cargo area and your friend hits sumthing while flying, and the side of the cargo area explodes open... a parachute is just centimeters away from you but its too late!! the immense air swoops you out of jet and you fall to your doom as your friend giggles fiercly!

Imagine this but like 5 people back in the cargo area!

Omfg that would be amazing.

In GTA IV, the way helicopters broke was ok. It was a bit too repetitive...in GTA V, whether it's planes of helicopters, they should break in all different ways. I'll agree with most people and go back to Saints Row 2 where there were so many planes and so many ways to crash them.

That would be amazing. I could make videos of me similating Air Crash Investigations where the flight starts out calm and then something happens, the plane makes and emergency landing or it explodes somewhere.

I was almost satisfied with chopper destruction in IV. I liked how if you let your tail rotor grind against something too long, the actual rotor, not the entire tail, would shatter, leaving you spinning somethin' fierce.

• Like 1

i wanna fly through buildings that are to close, chop both my wings of with said buildings, bail out, and watch my makeshift torpedo fuck someones day lol

• Like 1