It would be sweet to be able to shoot rpgs and machine guns out windows.

real sweet imo

Shotguns too, altho I'm certain that if you were to fire an RPG from a car you'd just die as the backblast would blow the car up

that plus the fact how the hell do you fire an rpg holding it with 1 hand ? :P

maybe if you had like a bus with a rooftop window ( Back to the future moment ) ..

it's the libyans

Libyanchase.jpg

Libyan_Gernade.jpg

i could understand the driver not being able to, but i failed to see why the passengers of the cars could only use the same weapons as the driver, as they don't hold onto anything lifing an rpg on the sunroof or from the helicopter if sitting at the back wouldn't be such a big deal.

but using it in the car would or outside the side window.

3....2....1 launch ( why you idiot you where meant to blow op theyre car not ours, well thats what i tried but the backblast......... )

i wouldn't expect it to be limitation free you know.

the rpg wouldn't be able to fire in certain direction, like you can't in gta iv when in a buss or armoured truck (i.e can't shoot to the front if your in the back.

yeah but would it be usefull with a horizontal aim angle of 20 ( straight forward and little to the left and right ) While hanging out side window ( oh shit speed bump , F$^&K i dropped my RPG.... )

i understand the sunroof thing ( would be great to have that way ill even consider not driving a sports but a bus with sunroof :P )

then it will be always like HMMMMMM fast and small arms or, slow and pure armageddon :D