Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Bin Laden is dead

Marney isn't trolling. And if you think this new place is more of a breeding ground for trolls than the original forum was, then you obviously weren't that active.

i think youve missed the entire convo ill reiterate it for you

marney says hes from liverpool in the states, then i noticed hes actually from the uk like i thought, and said why waste time sayin your from the states, treefitty comments sayin marney comes on to stir things and troll as a joke, and i say i remember when this place used to be troll free. as a joke?

who the hell are you fida14? wasted more of my time lol

Seems this topic is rapidly turning into a handbags competition.

marney says hes from liverpool in the states, then i noticed hes actually from the uk like i thought, and said why waste time sayin your from the states, treefitty comments sayin marney comes on to stir things and troll as a joke, and i say i remember when this place used to be troll free. as a joke?

Doesn't matter. You can tell just by the way he types that he's a limey.

• Like 1

Seems this topic is rapidly turning into a handbags competition.

ed_imgTINKY-WINKY_335395a.jpg

I SMITE THEE WITH MY GLORIOUS HANDBAG! BOW DOWN BEFORE IT!

Oh and:

Obama_laughing-swear.jpg

"Yo dawg we heard you like fabricating stories so we put a fabricated story in yo' story so you can spread propaganda and lies while pretending to tell the truth and watch the conspiracy nuts jack off to yo' news bro."

• Like 1

Doesn't matter. You can tell just by the way he types that he's a limey.

win !

Feds Ask for Vigilance on Trains Based on Info from Bin Laden Compound

Obama_laughing-swear.jpg

Full statement from al Qaeda on Osama bin Laden's death (Audio message from bin Laden on the way)

Steve Pieczenik says bin Laden died in 2001 and that 9/11 was an inside job. :o

actually he just got blown away the other day by some seals you idiot. quit trying to spread lame conspiracies.

Guest Marney1

@MastRMe Ok, seeing as you said so - I now also believe bin Laden did 9/11. Maybe they should have taken him alive so they could interrogate him and make him stand trial, would have been an open and shut case with all the evidence linking him to it don't you think?

Maybe he could have explained how he made the towers fall down like this:

Oops, got a pic of a military test explosion confused with the towers falling down, meant to post this one:

• Like 1

@MastRMe Ok, seeing as you said so - I now also believe bin Laden did 9/11. Maybe they should have taken him alive so they could interrogate him and make him stand trial, would have been an open and shut case with all the evidence linking him to it don't you think?

your an idiot. and the stupid conspiracy theories you come up with dont make any sense. like you. good day sir(or ma'am is it . marny sounds like a girl)

Guest Marney1

your an idiot. and the stupid conspiracy theories you come up with dont make any sense. like you. good day sir(or ma'am is it . marny sounds like a girl)

I didn't come up with any conspiracy theories, why not look over the whole thread again but this time, read it.

Marney is well established here and a licensed idiot, but you are not licensed so stop acting like one. :v

Welcome to the forum.

Marney is well established here and a licensed idiot, but you are not licensed so stop acting like one. :v

Welcome to the forum.

sorry bout that but hes stupid to think everyone including muslims were in on making everyone believe bin laden really wasnt killed back in 2001 and then all decided now was a good time to make him really be dead. his stupid anti-american rants are offensive. hes a certified mental idiot(and maybe a chester , i'm just sayin).

I didn't come up with any conspiracy theories, why not look over the whole thread again but this time, read it.

and you're right , you dont come up with anything . you just repeat garbage you read on conspiracy websites that other people come up with. weak dude, weak.

Seems that way, good luck to him I say. Of course it already occurred to those of us blessed with the power of cognitive thought that Marney is just doing it intentionally to lure us into a trap and/or a flame war for lols. And we all saw through his cheap, string vest of a scouse disguise. Marney, your intentions are flagrant, FLAGRANT I SAY! AND I SHANT BE PARTY TO THEM, YOU HEAR ME YOU DEVILISH CHAP! [/randomproud americanry]

• Like 1

I don't really give a shit one way or the other, but did you register just to argue with Marney? Just curious.

yeah ,i been reading some of this stuff for a few weeks and had to say something but i'm ignoring the idiot from now on (hopefully lol)

That's what we did. If you ignore him he goes away - like that STD QD reassured me about... no wait actually if you ignore him he comes back twice as bad next time, I think I got confused for a moment there.

Poor marney. Thinks that photo is as real as the conspiracies he follows. tisk tisk. :lol:

Was gonna say, I'm sure I've seen that pic before. Sky News just showed a pic, didn't see it myself, think it was that one.

Edit:

Also, I don't do conspiracy theories, I just have a thirst for knowledge and when there's questions that haven't been answered I want to know the answer. Btw, that pic is still getting shown on TV as fact, surely someone's told them by now it's photoshopped.

Yes you do.

Whenever I come here there are two new things: asylum threads and marney conspiracy rehashes.

• Like 1

Thanks Obama for being the greatest President of all time. That will be two terms for you, sir!

You say "you" like I actually supported any of the shit in here. I don't give a fuck about this topic, but people keep coming in and bumping it, long after it should have been forgotten.

And any shit I make up, in any topic, I make up because it's funny. I don't give a shit about anything, so I rarely ever make any serious arguments.