Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Bin Laden is dead

I see some people mentioned how it's unwise to trust the news because of how inconsistent they can be. Why not apply the same logic with the government? The history of inconsistency with the government's stories is on par with the mainstream news. We're dealing with a flat-out liar here (Obama). Bring the troops home! Close down gitmo! The government is subject to doubt just as much as any lousy news network. I guess the average idiot who believes everything is quintessential to making a government so powerful.

Touché, I admit that's a surprisingly good analogism from you. But you missed something: Obama don't rule the US on his own. I don't think he lied when he said he wanted to close down Guantanamo. And he have already brought troops home from Iraq? Maybe not as fast as he originally said but it's happening. I don't call that a lie.

I may be a sucker but when Obama say something, I take it seriously as if he really means it.

@JamieMilne Liverpool Pennsylvania

This one was without a doubt armed, that's one mean looking pistol right there.

:lol: No wonder they all got murked; they were fending themselves from the SEALs with squirt guns.

Guest Mr Bates

Some strange looking stealth helicopter parts.

Bin%20Laden%20Compound%20Reuters.jpg

Bin%20Laden%20Compound%20Reuters%202.jpg

This bullshit just gets better and better...

Osama bin Laden dead: Blackout during raid on bin Laden compound

The head of the CIA admitted yesterday that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events.

Leon Panetta, director of the CIA, revealed there was a 25 minute blackout during which the live feed from cameras mounted on the helmets of the US special forces was cut off.

I would expect the photos to come out sooner or later but never the video of it all. I'm sure they have the video but we'll probably never see it in our lifetime. Probably shows all kinds of top secret stuff such as equipment, tactics, audio transmissions, etc.

Some strange looking stealth helicopter parts.

http://a57.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/World/660/495/Bin%20Laden%20Compound%20Reuters.jpg

http://a57.foxnews.com/static/managed/img/World/660/495/Bin%20Laden%20Compound%20Reuters%202.jpg

This bullshit just gets better and better...

Osama bin Laden dead: Blackout during raid on bin Laden compound

The head of the CIA admitted yesterday that there was no live video footage of the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound as further doubts emerged about the US version of events.

Leon Panetta, director of the CIA, revealed there was a 25 minute blackout during which the live feed from cameras mounted on the helmets of the US special forces was cut off.

What the fuck? This reeks if true. I think I want to have a blackout myself...

So, based on the extremely small number of Marney's posts I've skimmed through, Bin Laden isn't dead or something? Alright, whatever.

*Goes on with his life exactly like the last ten years*

• Like 1

Guest Mr Bates

So, based on the extremely small number of Marney's posts I've skimmed through, Bin Laden isn't dead or something? Alright, whatever.

*Goes on with his life exactly like the last ten years*

I don't think anyone has claimed he's not dead, I know I haven't anyway. Like the first thing I said in this thread - I've always believed he died in 2001.

I don't think anyone has claimed he's not dead, I know I haven't anyway. Like the first thing I said in this thread - I've always believed he died in 2001.

Bin Laden released some video and audio messages over the last 10 years, most of them after 2001. It was maybe not proved 100% to be authentic, but it was in the least proved to be very likely to be authentic. If it is very likely that we saw and heard the real Laden, what makes you believe that he died in 01? Do you choose to believe the least likely theory?

I don't mean to support Marney's theories (I got my own crazy stories to defend), but it's not hard to record a few videos talking about things that are more than likely going to happen in the next few years, and then having someone else release the videos after you die. I mean Tupac did it, right?

Seriously, am I right? I was born '88, I wasn't really up on that shit back then. All I remember was my old man yelling at the TV that no one cared about those goddamn honkys. My childhood was awesome. :v

• Like 2

I don't mean to support Marney's theories (I got my own crazy stories to defend), but it's not hard to record a few videos talking about things that are more than likely going to happen in the next few years, and then having someone else release the videos after you die. I mean Tupac did it, right?

Just felt like quoting myself here:

New video: Bin Laden ft Tupac - LA 2 PK (Ghetto Gangsta Reunion)

@marney, i thought you were from liverpool over here lol.

i read all about conspiracy theories too, they are interesting, look through loads of websites , and read all sorts of information. there is a theory for every major political or natural event ever. jfk, 9/11, NWO, pearl harbour, princess diana, obamas birth place.

i dont think i have heard any mainstream media reporting osama's death in the last 10 years, so im choosing to believe this one. even though the details are changing every day lol

Also born in 1988. Massacre we should join forces and call ourselves the Crazy 88's

I dont think its been trademarked yet has it??

Also born in 1988. Massacre we should join forces and call ourselves the Crazy 88's

I dont think its been trademarked yet has it??

GTFO. There were millions of people born in 88. I was just commenting on Massy's babyface. Stop thread-hijacking-off.

• Like 1

Guest Mr Bates

Bin Laden released some video and audio messages over the last 10 years, most of them after 2001. It was maybe not proved 100% to be authentic, but it was in the least proved to be very likely to be authentic. If it is very likely that we saw and heard the real Laden, what makes you believe that he died in 01? Do you choose to believe the least likely theory?

There's a link in the OP which reports his death in 2001.

@JamieMilne You guy's have a Liverpool in the UK too? Is it near London?

I'm looking into that link now.

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

The story origins from Pakistan Observer, is that someone you trust? And the story was retold in Fox, a source you normally don't trust. But you choose to trust Fox when it fits your conspiricy paranoia?

I've never heard about the Pakistan Observer before, and I don't trust them when they tell the story of 'some mountain guy'. This is hearsay spread by media. You call that proof?!

marney's only goal is to stir the pot and troll. Nothing more. -_-

I have been thinking that thought...

this place used to be troll free :(

You mean that day Marney lost the internet connection?

Edited by Demon
  • Like 1

This place is currently troll-free. You probably weren't active on the original forum.

Guest Mr Bates

I'm looking into that link now.

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

The story origins from Pakistan Observer, is that someone you trust? And the story was retold in Fox, a source you normally don't trust. But you choose to trust Fox when it fits your conspiricy paranoia?

I've never heard about the Pakistan Observer before, and I don't trust them when they tell the story of 'some mountain guy'. This is hearsay spread by media. You call that proof?!

You obviously chose not to read the OP properly - I said that link was not the original source I heard it through but it gives the same story. There are also plenty of government officials who think he died in 2001 so don't be trying to make out that I'm on my own when it comes down to choosing which story is the most likely. I check a news story via different news sources and listen to how each one tells it, then try to figure which elements of the story seem correct. Thinking for yourself rather than trusting known liars isn't a bad thing.

This place is currently troll-free. You probably weren't active on the original forum.

i think i was active lol. why else would i still be on here 7 years later lol.

i was replying to treefittys comment about marney coming on to troll lol