Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Bin Laden is dead

Guest Mr Bates

fsVdo.png

Topic can stay here, nothing wrong with it.

They're getting better - better than the U.S. governments one anyway.

fsVdo.png

Topic can stay here, nothing wrong with it.

They're getting better - better than the U.S. governments one anyway.

The one you posted? That isn't the US governments. The one I posted matches CNNs description better http://whitehouse.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/03/even-more-on-the-photos/?hpt=T1

From CNN’s National Political Correspondent Jessica Yellin

The senior us official also says the White House received 3 sets of photos yesterday. The photos included:

1. Photos of OBLs body at a hangar after he was brought back to Afghanistan. This is the most recognizable with a clear picture of his face. The picture is gruesome because he has a massive open head wound across both eyes. It’s very bloody and gory.

Not necessarily saying it's real ofc.

Guest Mr Bates

@Duff - I made that/this one:

I was referring to 'the one the White House released'.

So anyway, why are they stuttering and farting over when and how to release the picture? (More than one is needed) A photo is a photo, unless they're worried that he doesn't look like himself and they need to 'touch it up' either to hide injuries or to make him look familiar, it doesn't matter when and how they release it. There's going to be people who weren't conspiracy theorist's before, but definitely are now.

I can't get my head round how they think. Apparently the picture could be inflamatory, didn't stop them destroying mosques all over Iraq did it?

fsVdo.png

Look, a used pinata! :o

The picture is gruesome because he has a massive open head wound across both eyes. It’s very bloody and gory.

Seriously speaking, the head wound is too big to look credible, unless that is the exit wound. But it's not likely that they shot him in the back of his head... AFAIK thy use small calibre weapons, no bigger than 9mm. That looks more like a hammer wound...

I see some people mentioned how it's unwise to trust the news because of how inconsistent they can be. Why not apply the same logic with the government? The history of inconsistency with the government's stories is on par with the mainstream news. We're dealing with a flat-out liar here (Obama). Bring the troops home! Close down gitmo! The government is subject to doubt just as much as any lousy news network. I guess the average idiot who believes everything is quintessential to making a government so powerful.

• Like 2

IF you had the opportunity to take him alive, and torture waterboard him, why wouldn't you

hmm. My version of the photoshot, with 10 minutes in.

post-12-0-81944200-1304483368_thumb.png

Guest Mr Bates

What does Bin Laden look like? He keeps changing.
Osama_faces_2.jpg
r174926_663590.jpg

?????:huh:
  • Like 1

Guest Mr Bates

A photo something like this should stop everyone doubting the dead man is actually Bin Laden:

smith_burial_at_sea.jpg

• Like 1

Read the Telegraph article and then tell me I'm off my cake and on my own for thinking this story stinks of shit. pfft

No, you're "off your cake" for caring about this shit so much. Who really gives a fuck?

I read this article on CNN about the fake bin Laden pictures circulating and being printed on newspapers for hype. Article is shit, but I found the first picture of the man with the FAKE ARM reading the newspaper with the FAKE PICTURE. I loved it. Fucking photojournalists, crack me up.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/03/bin.laden.fake.photo/index.html?hpt=T1

Also, I was looking for an Osama bin Laden mask to create my own death photo and get started on my "Zombie Osama" Halloween Costume - when I came upon the shittiest mask ever created. But I'll buy it just because of the incredible sales description.

Digg

Do you want to have wonderful Halloween and party? Do you want to be different from others in the ball? If so, this Halloween Costume Osama Bin Laden Latex Mask must be your ideal choice. Bin Laden style design really makes the masquerade masks personalized and distinctive. Peek-a-boo as you slyly hide behind this exciting mask. Wearing masquerade masks and playing with your friends on Halloween Day or in the parties, you will have a great fun. The masquerade masks with specialized design style will make you become the focus of the ball. Add the Halloween masks to any masquerade costume and become the hidden treasure everyone will want to find. This Bin Laden mask is perfect for masquerade, Mardi Gras, Halloween, prom, wedding, and costume parties.

http://www.dinodirect.com/mask-latex-osama-bin-laden-costume-halloween.html

Fucking sold. Dinodirect. Ha.

Guest Mr Bates

Navy SEAL's said they were 95% certain they'd just killed bin Laden. Obama looked at a photo and said "That's him!" - White House Secretary.

Osama bin Laden anagram: Lob Da Mann In Sea :lol:

These guys are so stupid to not release a photograph, you're telling me. You're fucking telling me, that they'll bow down to the birthers and release documents having to prove the god damn elected President of the USA was born in the country and is a proper citizen, but they won't release any proof whatsoever that one of America's biggest ever enemies has been killed in some baddassery covert operation.

:v

Seriously -_-

Also, I was looking for an Osama bin Laden mask to create my own death photo and get started on my "Zombie Osama" Halloween Costume - when I came upon the shittiest mask ever created. But I'll buy it just because of the incredible sales description.

Digg

Do you want to have wonderful Halloween and party? Do you want to be different from others in the ball? If so, this Halloween Costume Osama Bin Laden Latex Mask must be your ideal choice. Bin Laden style design really makes the masquerade masks personalized and distinctive. Peek-a-boo as you slyly hide behind this exciting mask. Wearing masquerade masks and playing with your friends on Halloween Day or in the parties, you will have a great fun. The masquerade masks with specialized design style will make you become the focus of the ball. Add the Halloween masks to any masquerade costume and become the hidden treasure everyone will want to find. This Bin Laden mask is perfect for masquerade, Mardi Gras, Halloween, prom, wedding, and costume parties.

http://www.dinodirect.com/mask-latex-osama-bin-laden-costume-halloween.html

Fucking sold. Dinodirect. Ha.

I like that they stuck prom and wedding in there, really an 'anytime' mask.

• Like 1

Guest Mr Bates

The White House Secretary said he couldn't say who the firefight was with because it might reveal secret tactics etc. Don't be fucking stupid!

The White House Secretary said he couldn't say who the firefight was with because it might reveal secret tactics etc. Don't be fucking stupid!

Exactly...

@bOnEs I know he's dead, but I was convinced of that in 2001. Don't you remember the other 8 times he died? I'm not thinking things up here, just questioning what reputable news outlets have been telling the world. Is everyone scared to be called un-American or something?

arnt you from liverpool ? your english you are un-american lol. unless im missing something here ? lol