Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Bin Laden is dead

I'll take two rolls, just in case...

+ rep for everyone who isn't Marney. (No change there then.)

Guest Mr Bates

This is getting intense. Does anyone need any tin foil? I brought extra.

I need 3 inch thick aluminium sheets, I'm gonna explode.

You'll only explode when the CIA hitman who's been trailing you puts a .338 Lapua Magnum round between your eyes, because you clearly know too much to be allowed to live.

Guest Mr Bates

You'll only explode when the CIA hitman who's been trailing you puts a .338 Lapua Magnum round between your eyes, because you clearly know too much to be allowed to live.

LOL Didn't realise you knew anything about sniper rifle rounds.

Also, this is in General for a reason. I think too many of these topics have been made in The Asylum, if anyone has a question they're not convinced has been answered then why don't we try to provide answer's ourselves? No one else is going to, the 10th anniversary is coming up and it will be a sombre moment for millions. Let's just have one thread where we take this seriously.

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120a561848a970b-500wi.jpg

Guest Mr Bates

LOL ^

Why do we have a General topic with rules if no one is interested?

You call that a jack knife?

Looks more like a flying elbow drop to me.

You're right - he's clearly paying homage to the Rock with the "People's Elbow".

LOL ^

Get over yourself.

I'm done here, wake me when Osama rises from the depths and uses his telekinetic powers to crash 747s into all the world's major landmarks.

Guest Mr Bates

You call that a jack knife?

Looks more like a flying elbow drop to me.

You're right - he's clearly paying homage to the Rock with the "People's Elbow".

LOL ^

Get over yourself.

^ Obviously missed the hidden message.

Not my fault I make popular threads:

• Like 1

Not my fault I sit on this website all day "reporting" what I find on other news sites and blogs and creating topics. Hooray, my thread about the biggest news story of 2011 is getting some traffic by the eight active members. I just wish they would take my posts seriously! Bwah!

Congrats.

Guest Mr Bates

Not my fault I sit on this website all day "reporting" what I find on other news sites and blogs and creating topics. Hooray, my thread about the biggest news story of 2011 is getting some traffic by the eight active members. I just wish they would take my posts seriously! Bwah!

Congrats.

Definitely a conflict of humour going on between you and me.

Edit: Ooh Asylum'd - LET'S GO! :v

Is it being moved to the Asylum? Damn almost everything ends up in Asylum. We need the mods to define where the line is and enforce the rules instead of letting things derail to the point where Asylum is unavoidable.

Now you create your own hidden messages: AAABDEILMNNOS - GO!

AAABDEILMNNOS

A Demon's labia. Plus an extra N.

6a00d8341c60bf53ef0120ac.jpg

Man this topic is full of win.

So from what I gather, just because some dumbfuck reporters in the past lied about his death a bunch of people dont believe the govt's word on it? Sure they lie a lot but I dont think they would about something like this. Plus after all these years, why lie now?

Is it being moved to the Asylum? Damn almost everything ends up in Asylum. We need the mods to define where the line is and enforce the rules instead of letting things derail to the point where Asylum is unavoidable.

That's not how shit works. If a topic can be spammed in a humorous and epic fashion, we will spam it, and it will probably be moved. You don't get to choose whether your topic is serious or not.

Guest Mr Bates

should of been posted in the "political & wor....." hey, what happened to that place?? things were serious in there...

LOL ^ I'm glad Political got fucked off, shit did my brain in.

Official Osama Bin Laden photo:

TheTelegraph

Read the Telegraph article and then tell me I'm off my cake and on my own for thinking this story stinks of shit. pfft